• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon GO: Simple Q&A Thread (CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BANS)

EternalFlame

Sunyshore gym leader!
Can I change the language in my Pokemon Go account to Japanese? I tried to look at it in the Settings menu, but couldn't find any way to do it.
The language displayed in Pokémon GO is determined by your device's language settings. To change the language displayed in Pokémon GO, update your device settings to reflect the language you'd like to use in Pokémon GO.

Monox D. I-Fly

The language displayed in Pokémon GO is determined by your device's language settings. To change the language displayed in Pokémon GO, update your device settings to reflect the language you'd like to use in Pokémon GO.
Thank you. Does it also apply in any international mobile games in general?

Phillies

Did they change the way you evolve Umbreon? I thought you had to walk 10km with it as your buddy and then evolve it at night. I just evolved it as my buddy without doing the 10k requirement. Did they change it like they did for Sylvian for Community Day or is this a permanent change?

Nyter

Island Challenger
Did they change the way you evolve Umbreon? I thought you had to walk 10km with it as your buddy and then evolve it at night. I just evolved it as my buddy without doing the 10k requirement. Did they change it like they did for Sylvian for Community Day or is this a permanent change?
Yes they did only for that time period between Friday and Saturday.

They gave us NO heads up about Galarian Darumaka. I was so surprised to see him popped up!