• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon GO: Simple Q&A Thread (CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BANS)

EternalFlame

Sunyshore gym leader!
Can I change the language in my Pokemon Go account to Japanese? I tried to look at it in the Settings menu, but couldn't find any way to do it.
The language displayed in Pokémon GO is determined by your device's language settings. To change the language displayed in Pokémon GO, update your device settings to reflect the language you'd like to use in Pokémon GO.

Monox D. I-Fly

The language displayed in Pokémon GO is determined by your device's language settings. To change the language displayed in Pokémon GO, update your device settings to reflect the language you'd like to use in Pokémon GO.
Thank you. Does it also apply in any international mobile games in general?

Phillies

Did they change the way you evolve Umbreon? I thought you had to walk 10km with it as your buddy and then evolve it at night. I just evolved it as my buddy without doing the 10k requirement. Did they change it like they did for Sylvian for Community Day or is this a permanent change?

Nyter

Island Challenger
Did they change the way you evolve Umbreon? I thought you had to walk 10km with it as your buddy and then evolve it at night. I just evolved it as my buddy without doing the 10k requirement. Did they change it like they did for Sylvian for Community Day or is this a permanent change?
Yes they did only for that time period between Friday and Saturday.

They gave us NO heads up about Galarian Darumaka. I was so surprised to see him popped up!

DrLabarith

Help - when I log in, it tells me Pokemon Go is down for maintenance and I've tried reinstalling the app, restarting the phone, etc.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Even if I look at something else in my phone for just a moment when I go back to GO it has to reload. How do I fix this?

NEMAR00

Hi, so I did the last Go 7K Egg event(got the Hisuian Forms I wanted) but I did come up with a question how do 7K Eggs end up do people know they are sending them or do they just randomly show as a option by the time they reach the friend?(I have Googled this for weeks and no clear answer ><)