• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon GO: Simple Q&A Thread (CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BANS)

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hi! I've been getting error when I try to enter a legendary raid and it kicks me out of the lobby, and I cannot join the group again. Any idea what is causing this?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Hi! I've been getting error when I try to enter a legendary raid and it kicks me out of the lobby, and I cannot join the group again. Any idea what is causing this?

Once you're kicked out, just wait on the battle entry screen for a few seconds, and it will eventually realize you're supposed to be in the raid and it will let you back in. If that doesn't work, try figuring out what the three Pokémon code is to get into the room you were in, and then click join private lobby and enter that code. IT should let you join them mid-battle.

As for what's causing it, I have no idea.

Vipsoccermaster

If new Zealand is getting a suicune. Then why does the main page say Australia but no new zealand? Why serebii leaving it out?
I guess, on a greater scale of things, Australia covers New Zealand. It might have been better if Serebii phrased it as such that the Oceanic region rather than specifically an area within the Oceanic region. If it really bothers you, try contacting Serebii.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I guess, on a greater scale of things, Australia covers New Zealand. It might have been better if Serebii phrased it as such that the Oceanic region rather than specifically an area within the Oceanic region. If it really bothers you, try contacting Serebii.

Oh right, coz in the NZ PokeGo group saying its part of it, yet we never encountered a Kangaskahn xD

Vipsoccermaster

Is shiny Sableye still available to catch in Pokemon Go, even with confirmation of Shiny Duskull being released earlier, or are the ghost shinies being rotated during the event?
Yes, Shiny Sableye is still available to catch, even with Shiny Duskull. Shiny Pichu/Pikachu are not since they have the Witch Hat for the time being.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Recently a got a EX-raid invitation but it was before my country started are annually daily light savings so my question is does the raid still happens at the time it stats on the invitation or does it now happen a hour earlier?

Vipsoccermaster

Recently a got a EX-raid invitation but it was before my country started are annually daily light savings so my question is does the raid still happens at the time it stats on the invitation or does it now happen a hour earlier?
The time it states on your invitation.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Another question, before the halloween event ended, I got 3 2km eggs. If it contains a pichu, will it still hatch with the witch hat since I got the eggs on halloween, or will it hatch into a normal pichu since the event is over with?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Another question, before the halloween event ended, I got 3 2km eggs. If it contains a pichu, will it still hatch with the witch hat since I got the eggs on halloween, or will it hatch into a normal pichu since the event is over with?

The content of an egg is determined upon receiving the egg. That means that any limited-time hatches can be hatched after the event, as long as the egg came from the event.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Can someone help me? I updated my iphone to latest update (11 something pretty sure). Shouldn't it be able to use ar+? But it's still the regular old ar and I can't find a way to make it ar+. I'm really big in taking pictures having done so since the beginning, and really want to try out the new ar mode.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Can someone help me? I updated my iphone to latest update (11 something pretty sure). Shouldn't it be able to use ar+? But it's still the regular old ar and I can't find a way to make it ar+. I'm really big in taking pictures having done so since the beginning, and really want to try out the new ar mode.

Do you know what kind of model your iphone is?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I believe iphone6

I believe it needs to be an iphone 6s or newer in order for the compatibility to work because it worked on 6s before if you had iOS 10.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I believe it needs to be an iphone 6s or newer in order for the compatibility to work because it worked on 6s before if you had iOS 10.
A 6s? I may just have a 6 v.v

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
A 6s? I may just have a 6 v.v

I'm sure there's a way to find out on your settings or bill from when you (or your parents) bought the phone as to what kind it is. If your parents bought it, try asking them.