• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon gone from Fall KidsWB LineUp on "The CW"

Chilled2m7

WRX STi
Pokemon was already on Fox.. WB got the rights afterwards. So thats a no on that. CN is the only channel that will take it. Ah well, WB or CW or whatever it's called can go to hell. WB has completely trash shows and Pokemon was really the only reason to even tune in. Adios CW.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Geki said:
Yup. They just went straight to the theme song with old episodes. Why do they have to completely **** up the entire dub?? WHY?
Umm...the Old Episodes had it start with the Openings...

Mimori Kiryu

Well, this is stupid. >>; Why move the highly watched show? I don't care if they say it's not popular. I'm pretty sure that the only reason anyone watched WB on Saturdays was for Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. I mean, I understand Yu-Gi-Oh being taken off because it's over, but Pokemon? That's the highest grossing money taker, isn't it? It just doesn't make sense.

I don't mind if CN gets it, as long as its not on Meguzi. >>; Then I'll never see it. I wouldn't mind it being on Toonami at around 5:00pm on Saturdays. That's pretty good, IMO.

G

Geki

Serebii said:
Umm...the Old Episodes had it start with the Openings...

Not in the US. When they were airing Master Quest, they just went to the theme song and never showed anything that was before the theme. So in other words, if you haven't seen the episode before, then what the episode was about is a complete mystery. But, maybe they did for Kanto and OI?

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Wow, what a bummer this is. I'm not a frequent watcher anyway, this is not going to help, and most likely I will watch it even less if it is put on another channel (though I suppose it depends on the channel).

Kabuto

little punks!
What an idiotic decision. Pokemon was KidsWb's higest rated show. Well on the positive side if it moves to CN, we won't be seeing commercials of Johnny Test or Pillow Head Hour. Though I hope it airs at a reasonable time.

PDL

disenchanted
I guess this means I'll have to somehow get basic cable and pay for it somehow...

the new shows all sound like complete crap anyway...

G

Geki

Rancid Meat said:
What an idiotic decision. Pokemon was KidsWb's higest rated show. Well on the positive side if it moves to CN, we won't be seeing commercials of Johnny Test or Pillow Head Hour. Though I hope it airs at a reasonable time.

I REALLY hope they air new episodes on Fridays. That would be the absolute possible best time for me.

halloweenghost

Legion of Super Heroes, based on the DC Comics characters((will probably make ok ratings.))

, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!, and Tom and Jerry Tales

(( Sounds like we got some real winners here.... the new savior to outbeat pokemon in its ratings..... -_- ))

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I thought they already had Justice League.

I'm gunning for the first hour of Toonami. That slot is usually saved for "tame" anime and Pokemon would fit nicely.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Does CN still have weekend Miguzi on Saturdays and Sundays?

It is possible that Season 9 will air then, as that's where they aired the Master Quest reruns.

Kabuto

little punks!
Does CN still have weekend Miguzi on Saturdays and Sundays?

It is possible that Season 9 will air then, as that's where they aired the Master Quest reruns.

I am unsure but the middle of the day is so inconvenient for a new episode. I pray it doesn't air then.

I'd like to see Pokemon right before Naruto. That would be practically perfect.

Captain Brain

What about the rerun episodes? Where will the new channel start? At the beginning of BF, or at the beginning of Kanto? ;025;

Kabuto

little punks!
What about the rerun episodes? Where will the new channel start? At the beginning of BF, or at the beginning of Kanto?

I would think it would show the BF on weekends, and if we're lucky, they'll air reruns on weekdays.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I wonder what network will take pokemon...

Kite.of.Autumn

"Nirvash ready!"
Canada

We're quite behind in Canada and I was loving the battle frontier saga, but knowing that WB is cancelling it, I have to wait a LONG time to see it now. ****ing WB.

frodo

Cascade Trainer
it is really bad news . who wants to watch tom and jerry instead of pokemon ? what is going on on this planet ?