1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon gone from Fall KidsWB LineUp on "The CW"

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Serebii, Apr 24, 2006.

1. PDL

PDL disenchanted

that's what trolls do.

he should go back to his bridge.

2. Captain Brain

Captain Brain Well-Known Member

Don't give the trolls any attention, it is what they want. Do not respond to their stupid responses. Mods just ignore them don't even edit them. They'll get satisfaction in this. ;025;

3. YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon Storm Trainer

Maybe they should ban the trolls.

4. Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16 Well-Known Member

Yeah this isn't going to be fair if they send it to Cartoon Network and those who have the WB but not Cartoon Network won't be able to see any new episodes.

5. Captain Brain

Captain Brain Well-Known Member

What channel do you want Pokemon to go on? ;025;

6. Darkstorm16

ehh........ABC Channel O_O

7. Chris

Chris Old Coot

As if anyone's gonna watch it there. o_O Please. ABC doesn't even have a Saturday morning block anymore. The closest you'll get is Jetix on ABC Family. Even then, that's not happening.

8. YoshiAngemon

That's what you think! ABC has one, with Lilo & Stitch: The Series, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, That's So Raven, and Power Rangers: Mystic Force!

9. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Most of that stuff is on Jetix, which airs on ABC Family or Disney Channel. o_O

In other words, DISNEY OWNED PROPERTIES.

10. KojiroJames2006

KojiroJames2006 Prepare etc., etc.

Well, CW's first big mistake.

Tom and Jerry? Scooby Doo? What is this, 1971?!

11. GoggleHead

GoggleHead Digimon > Pokemon

Pokemon's probably not gonna go to any other channel. It probably won't be on T.V. unless you live in Canada or Japan.

12. ShadowKitsune

ShadowKitsune Care to Battle?

No, I doubt ABC will take it. It'll probably go to CN like before.

13. Mirai Mirai

Mirai Mirai rabid kitten

But doesn't CN rarely air Pokemon now? I remember they used to air repeats every weekend or so.

14. PlusleMinun

PlusleMinun Plain Trainer

I hope it stays on air. I think it should go to either Disney or CN.

15. Mirai Mirai

Mirai Mirai rabid kitten

Which Disney channel? There's a two where I live: one on cable, and another you get on Digital Cable.

16. KojiroJames2006

KojiroJames2006 Prepare etc., etc.

NBC, anyone? They're dumping Discovery Kids this fall. Whoever gets them will get INSTANT RATINGS!

17. YoshiAngemon

Who knows? What I know is that next week on Sonic X, it's the SEASON Finale, not the Series Finale, which means that 4Kids is gonna be making a NEW SEASON OF SONIC X! WHEN WILL THEY JUST LET IT DIIIIIIIE?!?!?!

18. Red

Red PokémonGo & Chill

Ok first new voice actors THEN they take it away from KidsWB! Omg.....

19. Darkstorm16

Hey man, we are back in the 1970's I guess. Sadly it might suffer the same fate as Megaman Battle Network series.

20. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

My hope: Pokemon stays on a channel that isn't on cable so us people that have parents who refuse to get cable can still watch it :p. Great, now I have nothing to watch on Saturday mornings >>.