• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon gone from Fall KidsWB LineUp on "The CW"

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Get over it! Cartoons come and go all the time.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
marioguy said:
Nobody wants to get over losing a show that they rely on for early morning entertainment. Pokemon is the only reason my lazy *** gets up for on Saturday. I hate to say it, but CW is gonna be off the air by Winter. Kids these days don't like crap like Johnny Test and all that edumacation tripe. They wake up on Saturday to have fun. Not to learn how write cursive or whatever they plan on airing.

If CN gets Pokemon, I hope that they don't shuffle the show timing around like they usually do. That 5am slot for Yu-Yu and Gundam Seed was rediculous. And Zatch Bell on Miguzi? *Roars*

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
That's what I'm worried about when Cn gets it. They'll flip and flop it around the schedule and we'll never get to see the damn thing.

Akane

Yeah I feel the same way. They will move it all over and before you know it...it is off the air again. -_-; And that is it. So I hope if they do get it...don't move it around.

Captain Brain

I hope CW sees their mistake and gets it back whether or not 4Kids dose Pokemon's dubbing. Slim chance of this happening. It would be cool if it happened though. ;025;

Agustus

It's quite obnoxious with CN. With DC, they moved it from 11:30 to 5:30, and now it's no even on anymore! If they take Pokemon, it'll be on at different time all the time, and I'll have to reset my VCR everyday!

CyberCubed said:
That's what I'm worried about when Cn gets it. They'll flip and flop it around the schedule and we'll never get to see the damn thing.

That is so true. >.> Sometimes they even take the shows off and never play them again untill like 5 months later... or never again... X_X

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
Well, if you don't like the Saturday Morning Lineups, then there's only two things to do: Get a job that requires you to punch in on Saturdays, or you can buy TV Shows on DVD! Take a look at me - I got the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and The Legend of Zelda on DVD! Besides, Retro Cartoons are what make the world go round.

PDL

disenchanted
marioguy said:

Isn't there a bridge you're supposed to guard?

Well, if you don't like the Saturday Morning Lineups, then there's only two things to do: Get a job that requires you to punch in on Saturdays, or you can buy TV Shows on DVD! Take a look at me - I got the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and The Legend of Zelda on DVD! Besides, Retro Cartoons are what make the world go round.

are you suggesting that kids should get get jobs at sweatshops?

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
CyberCubed said:
I really do hope CN puts Season 9 on Saturday mornings rather than weekdays.
They should take advantage of their weekdays, which KidsWB can't do at the moment, and show season 9 (and other seasons, for that matter) reruns. I agree, keep the new episodes on Saturday morning.

P

PikachuAdvanced

Okay...I'm not watching KidsWB anymore... They're ratings can burn now.
Because the only reason I watched them was for Pokemon and Yugioh.
And now with the 'hopely-not-perminate' new VAs in Pokemon....I'm not watching it on CN either.... ><;;

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
CN's lineup does seem to change often for no reason. If they do get Pokemon, they should play repeats of past seasons on weekdays and then new ones on Saturday morning or during Toonami, if it can fit in that lineup. I'm not sure if CN would have those months of pointless breaks. They aired GX through its first season on Miguzi without having really long breaks. Of course, that was the only example I could think of for this and it might be different with blocks like Miguzi. Anyway, I'm just hoping for the best.

P

Pokemon Trainer Robert

Can I ask a question? What in the world is CW?! I never heard of that station and I know without any doubts its not CN.

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
As long as CN doesn't stick it in the 4am/5am/6am-ish spot, then I'm fine. I might be up, but watching Pokemon at 5am in the morning is the last thing I want to do.