• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon gone from Fall KidsWB LineUp on "The CW"

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'm really disappointed in Kids WB. After all these years, they've gone and betrayed us. And because of what? New VA's.

What I would like to see happen is, that since Kids WB had signed a contract last year or the year before that, is that Nintendo should sue The CW for breach of contract.

Who else agrees with me?

Captain Brain

Large lawsuits tend to destroy companies, both the Prosecuter and the Defense. I think most people want to see Wii come out. It looks very promising. ;025;

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
And I also forgot to mention that this is FOX cancelling Family Guy all over again...

Captain Brain

Pikachu Lover said:
And I also forgot to mention that this is FOX cancelling Family Guy all over again...

Off topic but on that note, good riddance. One less disgusting show to worry about. Cross fingers everyone. ;025;