• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon gone from Fall KidsWB LineUp on "The CW"

Captain Brain

Maybe we should make another petition for a non cable channel to pick up Pokemon, maybe Fox. If it had Pokemon once it can show it again. ;025;

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
We have to do something NOW. We cannot let this happen. Are there any sites that feature the episodes online? We have to find a way to save this.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
we really do need to do something, but idk what

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Spread the word. Cause an uprising like none done for any tv show before. We MUST give an uproar. WE CANNOT LET THEM DO THIS>

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
I can't believe this... that was the whole reason I watched WB. It has to air on Cartoon Network. It makes sense, since they've been shifting the Miguzi line-up alot lately...

Still, they are likely to go for a station that brodcasts nationwide. Does anybody have a full list of those?

Nidorino99

^^Awesome sprite
This calls for immidiate action...bring in the mobs!

Aw, well I liked pokemon while it lasted, but I guess I'll stop watching it whem kids wb stops showing it. Blast it.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
i can't believe this...

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Immediete Action. We Need Immediete Action. Write Them, Email Them, Send Them Angry Phonecalls. We Cannot Let This Stand.

halloweenghost

and we already got our first moron on the kidswb board biting saying that serebii.net is always wrong....... Even though I posted the mediaweek link with it.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I wish we could have a petition but i agree w/ Serebii

halloweenghost

Serebii said:
Petitions, Campaigns etc. almost never work, theres no point

Never say never serebii,... kim possible fans saved that show from cancellation from Disney

Thats the only reason I'm doing this.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I think that Disney will pick up the series. After all, they already got the distribution rights to movies 4 and beyond.

halloweenghost

Serebii said:
Well realistically, I have never seen it happen except on the odd occassion.

Besides, PUSA are dubbing so that means they are getting it picked up somewhere else

Kill those KidsWB people who think I'm wrong and ask for examples :p

This person who doubts the mighty serebii.net thinks I'm a total loon. From her...least i think it is a her......... responces.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Meh, I'm seeing this as a lost cause. It's probably already set in stone, like the voice actor thing. I don't think any sort of support for keeping Pokemon will create any pleasing solution.