• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon gone from Fall KidsWB LineUp on "The CW"

halloweenghost

Serebii said:
PM me the URL :p

But yeah it is good to spread the word, but petitions...never do petitions, they're so common place nowadays its pointless

yeah most will get a petition link and throw it away lol

pm sending now..

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The fact is, its not as if the show is being cancelled, people are just over-reacting. All thats going to happen is a channel move since we know it is being dubbed

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I'm still confused. They said that Pokemon had declining ratings. How could that be?! I thought that was their highest rated show.

Kabuto

little punks!
It is still the highest rated show, but it is still declining in ratings since mid Hoenn was....lacking.

halloweenghost

and now we got one guy who replied to my message on the main kidswb board reposting what i did..*shakes head*

Wow this person on the kidswb pokemon board is insane!!!!!! or at least 9 years old

John Ray

England Rules!!!
I live in the UK and we don't get new episodes like in the US so fingers cross that they will show it here!

I still am shock that american viewers (If its true) doesn't watch pokemon much anymore.

Kabuto

little punks!
I still am shock that american viewers (If its true) doesn't watch pokemon much anymore.

*sighs* For the last time they are watching it just not as many people as the beginning of Hoenn. Still the top rated Kids Wb show so I don't know why they would want to drop it. I guess Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh are anime unlike the rest of the cartoons. KidsWb probably wants an all cartoon block.

halloweenghost

Ha ha! now she/he is tripping up over her'his words not giving examples of why serebii.net is wrong other then......... it just always is and a sweatdrop..

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Gah every show i watch gets canned.... Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! were the biggest shows on KidsWB. The other godawful ones they got on that channel do not compare to those, but they are two different types of animated shows. They need to just make a channel for all sorts of Anime. I hope to god they do not put pokemon on Cartoon Network only. I'll never get to watch it. Since Yu-Gi-Oh! will be over by this fall not being able to see GX isnt that big of a deal but i need pokemon. Stupid little kids ruin everything. Shows just for 6-11 year old boys? Cmon what about the older kids who still like to watch Saturday morning cartoons? And have you seen the shows that are directed towards girls? WB doesnt have any really, Winx Club and Mewmew Power are good, Bratz is just the stupidest thing and Magical Do-Re-Mi is ehh. WB stinks royally for doing this. I hope they keep pokemon on local channels. I wish you could just pick which channels you wanted for cable, things would be great that way.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Well we cant just sit back and do nothing. I mean, except for 1 literal show, kids wb is all junk. We MUST do something. We must cause an upraising. Show them that we dont give up on a series we love.

Kabuto

little punks!
Well we cant just sit back and do nothing. I mean, except for 1 literal show, kids wb is all junk. We MUST do something. We must cause an upraising. Show them that we dont give up on a series we love.

Its moving to another channel, its not like its getting canceled. Sheesh, no need to sign a worthless petition that will just be trashed like the voice actors letters to Pokemon USA.

Captain Brain

Maybe we can convince a channel of Serebii's choosing to pick up the show. Hope we can get a non-cable channel to do it. ;025;

halloweenghost

lol and here is her/his example of why Serebii.net is always wrong..

Because! it lied most of the time! and most of the stuff never came true! anyways! i g2g now! i mean, Go to go! bye!

my reponse..

lol yeah.............sure they did. kthxbye

John Ray

England Rules!!!
In the UK i think they only showed 1 epi of yu-gi-oh GX. It's was good enough for me.

The only cartoon show i like is the Simpsons.

So can't we send a mail or something like the Save the Dub?

Kabuto

little punks!
Maybe we can convince a channel of Serebii's choosing to pick up the show. Hope we can get a non-cable channel to do it.

Trust me, CN will pick up new Pokemon episodes in a second. They wanted to air the old episodes so I'm sure they'd gladly air the new ones.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Rancid Meat said:
Its moving to another channel, its not like its getting canceled. Sheesh, no need to sign a worthless petition that will just be trashed like the voice actors letters to Pokemon USA.

O RLY, which channel? You relize that not all of us have cable and it moving to CN or aby cable channel isnt exactly good enough for me.

Kabuto

little punks!
O RLY, which channel? You relize that not all of us have cable and it moving to CN or aby cable channel isnt exactly good enough for me.

We do not know but a highly rated show like Pokemon will be picked up by someone. As I mentioned, CN probably won't even hesitate to pick it up. I pity those of you who do not have cable. My suggestion: convince your parents to buy it. My life would be empty without cable.

John Ray

England Rules!!!
Judai-and-sho said:

Maybe the next epi will be the last pokemon episode that will be on air.

Who knows?

We'll just have to wait...

edit*

Yeah i can't live with a cable or sky...