• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver New Sprite Discussion

Aggron217

Shine 4 Me
This poke may be a little random but this is the first time that i actually think that Arbok looks cool.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Kabuto seems to be floating on air, I caught one in Pal Park and it wasn't on the ground it was up further really, kinda creepy too especially the way it moves lol.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Personally, I actually liked most of the sprites in D/P/Pt better than in HGSS...

...Except for some of them. For example, Vulpix got a much needed make-over in HGSS. XD

Dr. Eeviil

The only one I really noticed was different and don't like is Vaporeon. It just looks goofy with the tail sticking out like that instead of curled up, like nature intended.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I love the Gengar sprite.

Ive never been a fan of Gengar as a pokemon, but the sprite looks really well done.

Agreed. One of the better sprites.

I really like Scythers ok, but my favorite has to be Dragonite.

Zbynek

I love Typhlosion, Scizor, Ampharos, Suicune and Raikou sprites the most
but i must lol when I see Moltres´ sprite. he looks like a KFC chicken

Acherus

I personally think the lighter colours on Feraligatr are much more accurate than the ones in d/p/pt and make it look a lot better. I think most of the hg/ss ones look better as well.

Eden Of PA

Blasting the Enemy
Zubat's looks like one off the poke cards. It doesn't do him justice. I like suicune's. I can't wait to see Lugia's new one.