• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver New Sprite Discussion

CyndaquilRules

I love Cyndaquil and Quilava...

cptmyname

Wait.
which sprite is Giovanni's?

is it the one in the dress coat tilting his hat down at the bottom?
i can't tell

if it is he's really awsome

granbull guy

Vasoline
I love these sprites!! There soo cute the following sprites are cute to! :3

Haileyvoir

Beware my Power
I ask again: Anyone have the sprites of the important trainer's animations? We only got one of each in that sprite page on the first post.

Mr.Mewtwo

Mewtwo looks very........ strange, I was hoping he wasn't going to get sprite that makes him look like he's surfing, but alas its even worse now :(

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures
[spoil]
1252787757064371800.png
[/spoil]

Do you think this pokeball is the GS Ball? It's true that this is not the same as the anime but I think it wanted because the logo GS have identical colors (blue, gold, silver)

The thing that caught my eye is especially the golden button ...

[spoil]
49.gif
[/spoil]

ps : Sorry if you don't understand my text, I'm french.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
The detail of the Oveworld Sprites is simply divine. And Im relieved that Rotom is included.

Flame Koala

These new sprites seem to have darker outlines and brighter colors... Thay're a little different, but that's a good thing in this case. It is true that some of them seem a little deformed, (Is it just me or do Tyranitar's arms seem unnaturally short...) but overall, most of them are amazing. The animations are great too. Hitmonchan's second frame is awesome.

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
I think they all look great. a couple of them look a little......awkward but besides that they're great.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Let's review the sprites of Johto's Gym Leaders and Elite Four members, including the Champion...

Johto's Gym Leaders + Elite Foure + Champion

Potential To Be In Johto's Next Top Model
FalknerHGSS.gif
ClairHGSS.gif
WillHGSS.gif
KarenHGSS.gif

Amazing pose(s)! The finale would probably be between Karen and Will, by the way. ;)

How Old Are You Again?
WhitneyHGSS.gif

Whitney looks so much younger now. I thought she's 20 something years old but now she looks so much like a teenager...and maybe a fangirl?

Fabulous Wardrobe Change
JasmineHGSS.gif
PryceHGSS.gif

I like the new outfits! =D

Hardly Recognizable
MortyHGSS.gif

Woah! Morty is probably the gym leader who got the most major makeover! I can barely recognize him at first! :O
Oh, Morty can fit in the above category too, actually.

Will fits into this category too.

Hold It Right There!
LanceHGSS.gif

That's what Lance seems to be saying, which is cool! ;)

Hmmmm...What Should I Say?
BugsyHGSS.gif
ChuckHGSS.gif
BrunoHGSS.gif

No comment.
Oh wait! Bugsy doesn't seem to fit in this category. Oh well!

Now You See Him, Now You Don't
KogaHGSS.gif

Wow, wow, wow! Koga has one of the best(if not the best) animations(and sprites) in this whole category(or the whole sprites in the whole Pokemon games!)! Fantastic ninja skill, Koga! *applause*

Hey, look at how many parentheses I used! :p

Thanks for the link, Nagaru! ;)

Last edited:

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures
No need to thank, although I'd like to ask you to not hotlink the pics, that server seems to have some trouble with bandwidth and right now all I see are big "50 Webs" pics. Take your time and upload each pic to another host like Photobucket or ******* if you want to insert them into your posts.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The overworld sprites are nice! Still, like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, the trainer sprites (in battle) remind me of animé characters! TT_TT Sabrina reminds me of Sheena (Tales of Symphonia) and the female Ace reminds me of Ema Skye (Pheonix Wright). There are many others.... D: Also, I miss Will's old look, withe the mask showing one eye and him seeming to be in deep thought but the new spriteis still good.