• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
....I hope news about Wild Pokemon changes it place appear soon

Hakumei

Offense > Defense
Disappointed at the rosters

You're not the only one.

First battle: Lance highest levelled Pokemon is a level 50 Dnite. Come on, Plat's Volkner's Electivire is higher than that!

Zalman

Master of Puppets
The gyms get better after you beat them ones.

Seriously. Stop complaining. The levels are that low because Johto is so small. Sinnoh is like double the size.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread

Seriously. Stop complaining. The levels are that low because Johto is so small. Sinnoh is like double the size.

And Sinnoh only have 8 Gyms...where else Joht+Kanto = 16 Gyms

halloweenghost

serebii:Bugsy is back at his gym which leads me to believe it was a daily thing going on

That said, in Platinum, the gym leaders were still in their gym when they were in the battleground

Gonna check all the other gyms, see if anyone is missing

Zero38

Self-made
Guys!!!

You can re battle them !

oh i got 4 badges now

my team is

Togekiss 28

crocanow 26

pichu (NA) 30(will not raise her until my other pokes match her level)

just got an Eevee and i am training it (i want Espeon)

and Giratine (4) Lol ( an HM slave xD)

So..?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
serebii:Bugsy is back at his gym which leads me to believe it was a daily thing going on

That said, in Platinum, the gym leaders were still in their gym when they were in the battleground

Gonna check all the other gyms, see if anyone is missing

,,this mean...they might be a place like Top Trainer Cafe

*Vermillion?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
A bit late on the Shinto Ruins news but wow. This now makes me believe much more that Sinnoh will be in gen 5 connected to the new region how Johto is connected to Kanto.

drake13

Ryukishi

they do..??

well, HGSS has 16 gyms so they maybe lowered the levels to make room for the other 8 gyms...

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
A bit late on the Shinto Ruins news but wow. This now makes me believe much more that Sinnoh will be in gen 5 connected to the new region how Johto is connected to Kanto.

a region between johto and Sinnoh...

That why Battle frontier is the same..the Frontier Brain travel from Sinnoh

Zalman

Master of Puppets
they do..??

well, HGSS has 16 gyms so they maybe lowered the levels to make room for the other 8 gyms...
Exactly. The highest level is 100, which is why the gyms have such a little level gap between them.

Btw,

"Just changed my DS clock back to yesterday and Bugsy is gone again"

Hmm... Very interesting.

drake13

Ryukishi
serebii: "Just changed my DS clock back to yesterday and Bugsy is gone again"

hmmm...a daily event for gym leaders??

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.