• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

BCVM22

Are you kidding, yeah they do!

No, they really don't. There's no part of Red's team that isn't a reference to a 1st generation title and while PokéSpecial may have run with the "Silver = son of Giovanni?" thread first, as pointed out above, it originated in a line of dialogue from Gideon in FR/LG.

Let's not keep beating this dead horse further, hm?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
As I mentioned previously crackpot idea but what if you need to get all 16 leaders in a photo with you so you can hang their pictures with the champion on the walls in the new battleground in Vermillion.

razor fire

celebievent2.png

wow, last time an effect like this happened was in Colosseum/XD.

Cobalt_Latios

Jigglypuff5000

As I mentioned previously crackpot idea but what if you need to get all 16 leaders in a photo with you so you can hang their pictures with the champion on the walls in the new battleground in Vermillion.

Haha, that'd be sweet, though!

As for Gideon, he was just a rumour.

Evidence for his existence came down to a single supposed roster [easily faked], and he never had a sprite or OW sprite leaked, nor has any leaked text, so I say we let him rest.

redshift71388

"You... You're not Giovanni's kid, are you? No, that can't be right. Giovanni's kid has red hair." - Scientist to Red.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
Thank you so much for the coverage Serebii! Also in case anyone was wondering, Pokemon Sunday had nothing but live action stuff and the guy in the yellow jump suit searching for Hoot-Hoot. He caught 30 of them.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I can't believe how GameFreak went all-out for these Remakes, I'm extremely satisfied what they did for us!

Agreed. I mean, they fit three main things we wanted in the game in ONE event. That is totally awesome! :)

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Haha, that'd be sweet, though!

As for Gideon, he was just a rumour.

Evidence for his existence came down to a single supposed roster [easily faked], and he never had a sprite or OW sprite leaked, nor has any leaked text, so I say we let him rest.

Gideon was an ordinary Scientist in Fr/Lg. He never had a special sprite.

R_N

Why are you people creaming your pants over a transitional effect that seems to be a less-white-fadeout version of the "Snap it's a legendary pokemon" transition

Cerex

Because Serebii wrote that Johto specific items cannot be traded does that also mean Pokemon caught with Johto specific Pokeballs cannot be transfered to D/P/Pt?

Status
Not open for further replies.