• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Think what you wish. Just remember that Hoenn was disconnected to the previous two. ;-)

Except for the main character being from Johto and FRLG connecting to it and (in this game, giving more connections) Bill making reference to Lannette and Steven Stone and oh man look at all them connections ;-)

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Are we so sure the Vs. Seeker and Pokeradar aren't in? Still, if they're not, I don't see how it's such a tragedy. It'd be nice to have them, but there's still plenty more to enjoy.

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
You need the Kimono Girls to activate Ho-Oh's appearance. I THINK you need to go to the Dance Theater.

Thankyou, I wasn't aware.

Sorry to sound whiny
but is there any proof

My word. I found three of them already, but didn't manage to catch them :(

By the way, Safari Zone's pokémon are all at levels 15-17 (wtf), so yeah, Larvitar still is a b*tch to train.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I prefer to not have the Pokeradar in
It kind of ruined the value and excitment of shinies
I renember when people were lucky to have 8 shinies but now most shiny hunters have 25 or more shinies

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
My word. I found three of them already, but didn't manage to catch them :(

By the way, Safari Zone's pokémon are all at levels 15-17 (wtf), so yeah, Larvitar still is a b*tch to train.

God, it's near the 6th gym. Johto levels are messed up.

Wolverine

The one and only!
When I found out

Silver is Giovanni's son

I laughed, I cried, I remembered all the nights I had spent awake wondering.

Cobalt_Latios

maybe, but here is a quick teaser for the 13th movie.

FINALLY, a movie featuring ho-oh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5U-sxzIFQA
HO-OH is alright, but Lugia appears to have been revamped since it's appearance roughly 10 years ago.

As for you Ho-Oh, you finally get your own movie, BUT, you have have to share it with Lugia... *sighs*
Haha! Actually, I love how they fixed up Lugia's Aeroblast during the preview. Nice, Lugia gets it's second movie.

Ok, I've got the Feather and gone to the top of Ecruteak Tower, low and behold there's no Ho-oh. I'm assuming there's some part of the game I need to complete before it appears, but from what I read of Serebii's info on the main site all I needed was the feather...

As soon as the game comes out, I'm grabbing a strategy guide too.
Same. Platinum's is a beast though.

Good Point, Serebii is always the place to go.
True, but I like the convenience of a good guide, on paper.

<C_L>

God, it's near the 6th gym. Johto levels are messed up.

You know what's funny? That route to the south of Lake of Rage has lv15 pokémon, yet the route to the Safari Zone has lv2x pokémon. And the Safari itself has lv15-17 pokémon. It's almost like they messed up the order :/

And I GUESS I can take a photo with my cell phone, but I've never used it (lol). Give me a few minutes.

12Medbe

When I found out

Silver is Giovanni's son

I laughed, I cried, I remembered all the years I had spent awake wondering.

I think we caught the Giovanni Paternity test on The Maury Show. Mars was confused who the father was, She had 3 guys on the Show. Cyrus, Archie, and Giovanni. Giovanni found out he was the father and demanded Mars to be Banished to Sinnoh for cheating. After the show Cyrus recruited Mars to Team Galactic and keep the affair quiet, Archie didn't take it well, He went Crazy/Madd and stole the Red orb to try and wake up Kyogre the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.