• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimchar15

So Chuck has been found huh? And you need to talk to his wife instead of him? Tricky...

What's funny is that some people suggested the idea some pages back.

On Topic: I love how we finally know where the gym rematches take place and it's cool how you call them of certain days, so each day it's not the same leader. Now that I think about it, it was actually of obvious to check the dojo in Saffron as it used to be a gym.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It must be the happiness for Daisy to give the phone number as I cannot find Tea anywhere...

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Back in the day, Gym Leaders would sit around all day in their Gym's like retards. Now it looks like they have actual lives.
It's like The Sims or something! Next thing you know. You'll be going on zany adventures and helping with their loves lives or something.

Last edited:

razor fire

Erika on the afternoons? Check the diner she could be having dinner with jasminebefore some woman to woman action for some gossip.

Check the Diner. NOW!

Visual

Nine one six ~
What's funny is that some people suggested the idea some pages back.

On Topic: I love how we finally know where the gym rematches take place and it's cool how you call them of certain days, so each day it's not the same leader. Now that I think about it, it was actually of obvious to check the dojo in Saffron as it used to be a gym.

It is? Hmmm...I am going to check some few pages back.

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Did you try the old lady on celadon mansion?

Oh that's where you found the Tea for Daisy! I don't recall it :/

Anyways, on my end, I just got to Cianwood and my Flaaffy just evolved. Hell yeah. Route 41 is a great place for grinding for exp.

stephenjsheridan

so for end game content we have:
re-battle Elite 4
battle with Red on Mt. Silver
Battle Frontier
collecting Kanto/Hoenn Starters
Mad Gym Leader Scavenger Hunt/Photo Shoots/phone calls
Rebattle Gym Leaders in Saffron City Dojo
Battle/Catch Kyogre/Groudon/Raquazza
chase and capture Latios/latias
find/capture kanto legendary birds
battle/Capture Mewtwo
chase/capture legendary dogs

wow, this should keep us busy for a while.....!

Jigglypuff5000

Back in the day, Gym Leaders would sit around all day in their Gym's like retards. Now it looks like they have actual lives. It's like The Sims or something!

Next thing you know. You'll be going on zany adventures and helping with their loves lives or something.

Pokemon Sims, the combination of the two biggest games in their genre, a sure-fire million blockbuster!

I'm surprised it hasn't happened. It'd be quite cool actually [if it was pokemon oriented, mind].

Status
Not open for further replies.