• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgement

Uh how about something called the rock capsule or the mysterious crystal?

It seems that the mysterious crystal is the soul dew, if you tak it to the museum and talk with steven, he'll say that you should ask one of the researchers there to see what it is. if you hand it over to one of them, they'll reveal that it is the soul dew

Visual

Nine one six ~
are there any new trading opportunities in-game? and does Surge really trade you a shiny pikachu?!

Yes, just like in GSC.
No. Why would Lt. Surge trade you a shiny Pikachu?!?! :O

Judgement

are there any new trading opportunities in-game? and does Surge really trade you a shiny pikachu?!

No, it's not a shiny pikachu, It seems to be an english verision pikachu he trades with you (probably named VOLTY since I found that name in the script somewhere, and noone else in this game is named VOLTY)

AyameHikaru

Alt-Reality User

Shiny Pikachu?. Don't trust anything that doesn't come from serebii.

Oh, and on pokebeach WPM has unlock the Edge of the Night Sky course.... and it's turning out to be rather disappointing so far. He's found....

...............dun dun.... clefairy and hoot hoot. >.<

But the itemfinder picked up a star piece and a moon stone, so that's okay... I guess.....

Visual

Nine one six ~
No, it's not a shiny pikachu, It seems to be an english verision pikachu he trades with you (probably named VOLTY since I found that name in the script somewhere, and noone else in this game is named VOLTY)

Wait! He really trade a Pokemon with you? And with the name "Volty" too? Neat! :D

Okay, I am going to offline now. Good night!

halloweenghost

I'm guessing he;s kinda taking the world explorer guy's place,. the guy who you trade the german magikarp for?

Dj Travis

Latias, Kygore - HG

Latios, Groudon - SS

Yeah, I knew about those. But I was more thinking of pokes like Caterpie and such. For example in FR/LG, Mankey was in both version, in RBY, he was only in Red & Yellow.

So, I was wondering if there are pokemon known for both version that like weren't in both version in GSC, like Ekans, Weedle, Teddiursa, ect...

Last edited:

Judgement

Wait! He really trade a Pokemon with you? And with the name "Volty" too? Neat! :D

Okay, I am going to offline now. Good night!

I said it might be named Volty, but let's just wait till somebody actually does the trade, then we'll see if it really is named that

Bleh

Shiny Pika was posted by someone else, and they were just guessing at why surge wouls want to trade Pika for Pika.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Oh yeah! The white rock! Another Shaymin event or something more?

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Oh yeah! The white rock! Another Shaymin event or something more?

AyameHikaru

Alt-Reality User
um, i got the shiny pika rumor from SEREBEII....

You have a link for that? 'Cuz I don't remember him saying anything like that......

Shiny Pika was posted by someone else, and they were just guessing at why surge wouls want to trade Pika for Pika.

Ah. That makes more sense. I thought it was weird, since we already have PCP and could evlove it any time we wanted....

(And when I said don't really trust anything not from Serebii, I meant the person, not any random dude who happens to be on the forums. ^^; )

Last edited:

stephenjsheridan

I think your best bet is to find a male pika in veridian forest if you haven't already and go to the gym with it following you if you haven't tried that already..... good luck!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Has anybody even seen the white rock? Is the term "White Rock" even in the script?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.