• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Medbe

Thats so cool how the future Enigma Crystal event is the new Eon Ticket. I wonder when they'll release it, I hope over wifi.

We don't exactly know that yet, but who knows it could be a cool wifi event.

Jigglypuff5000

So, back from work, and here's my thoughts on the discoveries progress:

- So there's gonna be a Souldew/Lati@s Event eh? Coolio. Hope it's Wifi! [If it was in-game, someone would know by now]

- Silph Co and Rotom makes perfect sense, can't believe we didn't see that sooner.

- LOL at Lt Surge, he's beaten the Where's Gio hunt by hours [if not a whole day]! I'm still going with my Adamant Pikachu and Rock Tunnel guess, tbh.

So no version exclusives list yet I see?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Nice info. The rock capsule i doubt has anything to do with the soul dew though. If it was they would be linked through someway in the script. I think something inside is more special then that.

Coronis said:
5) The Slowpoketail is also seen in the item list as a Key Item, but its description is the same as GSC, an item to be sold at the shops for a high price. According to the Script, you're supposed to get it on Route 32, but I haven't been able to find anyone that gives you that.

Isn't Route 32 the route with the Pokemon Centre?
Also didn't a guy try to sell you a Slowpoke Tail originally, but it was impossible to buy as it was 1P more than you could carry or something?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Holy hell you can technically travel to all the regions if you count the Pokewalker! Sweet. But hmm purchase? So what gamefreak lets you purchase a code for a super awesome course or something?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Isn't Route 32 the route with the Pokemon Centre?
Also didn't a guy try to sell you a Slowpoke Tail originally, but it was impossible to buy as it was 1P more than you could carry or something?
Yeah I think It was 1 PokéDollar more than your wallet could hold.

.:Alex:.

So with this Latias/Latios event, can you glean from the script whether it attacks you randomly, or is it a "go check out X" and they're there waiting to pounce?

Dj Travis

From Coronis

"Again just from the scripts, so I don't have the details apart from words.

On the Pokewalker locations:

1) Refreshing Field
2) Noisy Forest
3) Rugged Path
4) Pretty Seaside
5) Residential Area
6) Dark Cave
7) Blue Lake
8) Town Edge

9) Hoenn Field - This course is able to travel to the faraway Hoenn region starting from here. You can meet Pokemon you don't find in Kanto and Johto.
10) Warm Beach - A very hot beach somewhere in Hoenn. You meet Pokemon not found in Kanto and Johto.
11) Volcano Route - A route leading to a volcano that is still active. Very hot rare Pokemon live here.
12) Tree House - A path that stays close to nature with its forest trees. As always, you meet slightly different Pokemon.
13) Scary Cave - A pitch dark cave where distant sounds are heard inside. A lot of Pokemon live here.

14) Sinnoh Field - A path that travels to Sinnoh, a faraway region from Kanto and Johto. Rare Pokemon live here.
15) Cold Mountainpath
16) Big Forest
17) White Lake
18) Rough Sea
19) Resort Area
20) Quiet Cave
21) Beyond the Sea

22) Evening Sky (activated by Jirachi)
23) Yellow Forest (WiFi event)

24) Event
25) Purchase
26) Champ Path
27) Amity Field

Locations 1-8 are in Kanto and Johto. 9-13 enters the Hoenn region while 14-21 are those in Sinnoh. 22-23 are known event-triggered, while 24-27 remains unknown.

Note that the Dark Cave and Resort Area are not of the exact name as their in-game counterparts in Japanese, but I couldn't find better names for them for now.

Edit: Running out of time now. Will supplement the descriptions when I have more time."

24) Event
25) Purchase
26) Champ Path
27) Amity Field

~while 24-27 remains unknown.

24) I don't know what will be their to be honest.
25) Purchase sounds like a weird name, huh.
26) Champ Field... Super Uber Pokemon?
27) Amity Square Pokemon? (Psyducks, Skitty's other Amity Pokes, not starters though, perhaps?)

Interesting discoveries.

>Rock capsule seems interesting.

Now about the Pokethlon...wow....now I can trade in multiple stones and more of the Pokemon I want to evolve! :eek: Nice addition, but it won't be easy I bet. Also, what is this cave you speak of, Pokeon Cave?

kemal07

So the Rotom factor is solved aswell :D

I can't believe that all these major factors are getting solved but the minor Lt.Surge business is still in mystery :D
Im never going to forget Lt.Surge due to this. This proves he is the most stubborn gym leader ever!

cyber_angel

Grass Trainer
too bad there's no mew event... u.u

does anybody know if water pokemon walk behind the trainer? I was wondering if a goldeen floats or not! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.