• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Seriously I want the rotom forms to have some kind of interaction. Like grass being mowed behind you, A water trail from the wash mashine, Air waves from the fan and that's all I can think of.

This isn't a discovery but something I've been seeing ever since Mow Rotom was revealed and now we can do it in-game

rotomoddish.png

Poor Oddish

Behold, a walking machine! Now we'll really mow mow fight the oddish!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
wow i can't believe that there are new places. I hope joe edits the page and shows what pokemon u fight there like in route 47 stuff like thta

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
This isn't a discovery but something I've been seeing ever since Mow Rotom was revealed and now we can do it in-game

rotomoddish.png

Poor Oddish

Ha! Thats very good!

On that note do i remember you saying that you can get items every now and again by talking to your partner Pokemon? or am i thinking wrongly?

Jigglypuff5000

Uh, why exactly did you skip Platinum?

Because I usually end up buying the 'Red' version, then the 'Blue' one later on, thus I don't see much point for the 'Yellow' version by the time it comes out. Can't help myself. xD

I only usually come here [on the forums] now for the next release of a new gen game [at least since after RS]. Guess I'm not a 'true' pokemon fan anymore...

Sushi Dragonfire

Feel the power
Seriously I want the rotom forms to have some kind of interaction. Like grass being mowed behind you, A water trail from the wash mashine, Air waves from the fan and that's all I can think of.

How about little scorch marks that follow heat rotom? Like sand footprints, but burn marks ^^

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Gold running only when its out because of his *** on fire would be the best easter egg in a Pokemon game since the truck in fr/lg.

That would really be so adorable! They should do the same things on other trainer's Pokemon or the same Trainers themselves too, and I will love Rotom forever. <3

Dj Travis

I still like my voltorb team better ^^
And yes, whoever finds him should get to have a custom avatar:
You found Lt. Surge! *Cue item-get fanfare*

But my Gastly team is protected against your voltorb team's Selfdestruct attacks ^^

Because I usually end up buying the 'Red' version, then the 'Blue' one later on, thus I don't see much point for the 'Yellow' version by the time it comes out. Can't help myself. xD

I only usually come here [on the forums] now for the next release of a new gen game [at least since after RS]. Guess I'm not a 'true' pokemon fan anymore...

I wouldn't say that. Between the end of December 2007 and October 2008, I was hardly on, then I was here for the Scramble challenge threads. Between March and July, I completely forgot about this forum, until the HG/SS discovery, so.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Anyone think that Suicune or Eusine could have the Enigma Crystal? wait.... Cerulean Cave seems a little crystalized, could it be hidden in there?

EUSINEEEE *O*
Then there'd be an event involving Steven and Eusine and people would make another shipping and F Wallace --;

Status
Not open for further replies.