• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thriller

Its almost time
Serebii said:
Right, to get Rotom's forms, you just have to take a Rotom to Silph Co's Elevator and Rotom will power it, taking you to the room. No Secret Key needed

Good.

This now makes my buying Pokemon Platinum completely redundant.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Last edited:

aiichu

Kris. <3
After you beat Silver in Mt. Moon, he goes to the Dragon's Den, right?

EDIT;
Yep, found him.
Ooh, is the the double battle time with Lance and Clair?

Last edited:

Ammako

Thank you for the 3 answers I got, but...
I've found out what it does on Pokébeach, then deleted my post.

But I liked the video, now I know it's the exact same music as in G/S.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
So with the Rotom alternate stuff showing up in Silph, does that mean Charon used to work for them?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Are the appliances Rotom inhabits not just normal appliances? I don't think there was anything ever said about them being special o_O

Corrected technically before my post even went live. I do believe LightningKimba is correct.

Yeah, it was. Charon didn't discover Rotom (or at least it wasn't explicitely said), but it's known he's the one who made the appliances that were used by his little friend. And the appliances at Silph Co. look exactly like the ones at that secret room in Platinum, so...

Brandon96

Dark Trainer

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Actually, I have a rather strange question, but... When you connect Hg/Ss for a battle on PBR with a player with some other Gen. IV game, will the avatar for the Hg/Ss person be Lucas or Dawn, or will it be Hibiki or Kotone?

I do realize it sounds strange, but if I remember correctly, the avatars for Platinum players matched the D/P ones, so I want to know if Hg/Ss players will only have the D/P avatars on PBR...

R_N

Yeah, it was. Charon didn't discover Rotom (or at least it wasn't explicitely said), but it's known he's the one who made the appliances that were used by his little friend. And the appliances at Silph Co. look exactly like the ones at that secret room in Platinum, so...

He did discover him first. I mean, he even named it....

On a side-note, while I was reading Bulbapedia to find the transcript, I noticed that Rotom's forms were banned from the big tourney due to being event-only.
Now that they're not just event only, I wonder if this might change? Hm...

halloweenghost

Actually, I have a rather strange question, but... When you connect Hg/Ss for a battle on PBR with a player with some other Gen. IV game, will the avatar for the Hg/Ss person be Lucas or Dawn, or will it be Hibiki or Kotone?

I do realize it sounds strange, but if I remember correctly, the avatars for Platinum players matched the D/P ones, so I want to know if Hg/Ss players will only have the D/P avatars on PBR...

I'm sure it will be lucas and dawn or somone would have found hibki and katone's avatars and thus would have known HGSS was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.