• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Just out of curiosity. Whats the news with the Days of the week siblings? I'm tottaly out of the loop.

R_N

That makes me wonder what would happen if someone hacked in the Explorer Kit and used it.

Best case would be it'd be unusable, just dummied out. Otherwise, it'd probably crash the game since there's nothing to go to.

Omnitheo

they're all there. they've been listed several times throughout the topic, i haven't really paid attention to them though, i'm sure serebii will make a page for them

R_N

I guess it being Kanto and Johto will be back in 5th--

So. I guess Roark really just wants to being the underground to Kanto/Johto, but he has a long way ahead... But seriously, I want to know about this white rock. What if it's an event-only area (related to that Rock Capsule)? I wonder when we will get any confirmation of that.

The game has been out enough, with lots of people in Kanto, and stripped enough that if there was anything to do with the "white rock" it'd have been found by now. Lt. Surge is one thing. A physical feature is a whole 'nother.

I get the feeling there's some beta (earlier?) elements at work with some of these "hints" from DPt.

The game has been out enough, with lots of people in Kanto, and stripped enough that if there was anything to do with the "white rock" it'd have been found by now. Lt. Surge is one thing. A physical feature is a whole 'nother.

I get the feeling there's some beta (earlier?) elements at work with some of these "hints" from DPt.
I'm leaning into this beta stuff, along with glitches.

Cobalt_Latios

I would say spending $180 on anything you don't really need is bad at least to some degree.
Valid point.

So... if you don't know that Pokémon has games on the GBA, you aren't allowed to use Pal Park?
That's... not quite what I meant.

Pal Park is there because slowly phasing out dependence on the 3rd gen titles doesn't mean they've all magically disappeared nor does the release of the DSi and its production alongside the Lite mean that all of the world's Lite units have spontaneously combusted.
Yeah, you worded it better than I was. And you got the point better too.

Need to work on those....

<C_L>

R_N

to take us to lands far and wide that is buried underneath the games coding!

Glitches aren't going to lead us anywhere here. If there was some location out there, it wouldn't be "underneath the games coding!". It would be in the coding, and most likely easy enough to find. Just look at how quickly we found Full Moon, Flower Paradise (where the white rock preceding it wasn't even hidden), and Hall of Origin.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
so did I miss the update where Serebii told us which pokemon are found in the Safari zone, pre kanto and post kanto? If not, could anyone with the game fill me in on some of the pokes, because the safari zone is one of the main things I am wanting to know about.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I'm kinda out of the loop here. I've read that Rotom's forms are accessible in Silph Co., but I didn't read anything about it being activated via event. Can Rotom's new forms be activated without an event?

Chimchar15

I'm kinda out of the loop here. I've read that Rotom's forms are accessible in Silph Co., but I didn't read anything about it being activated via event. Can Rotom's new forms be activated without an event?

Yes it can. All you need to do is trade over a regular Rotom from D/P/Pt, bring it to Sliph Co. and you already know the rest.

LimeStar

Never mind, i found out how he came to that conclusion.... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.