• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
i was wondering what condition in the game allows for gym leaders to start leaving their gyms? is it when you beat all the gyms? Beat Red?

Yes hello I would like to battle you!
Ok!
Rotom smotom *gets hit with random strong grass/water/flying/fire/ice attack>
D:

Oh a Giratina/Shaymin no pro--*detroyed by above average attack/immune to ground attacks*

etc

EDIT: Ok I see what went wrong here, I forgot the important "less likely"

That would make sense if we couldn't use the forms in local battles.

My guess is that they wanted to prevent trading the forms to other games (specially D/P), but then, they could have made the forms revert only when you chose "Trade"...

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
So, I understand that there's been talk of In-Game Trades (Something about a Rhyhorn and a Beldum that weren't in the actual games). What exactly are all of the in-Game trades? That might be something for a page on a later date.

R_N

That would make sense if we couldn't use the forms in local battles.

My guess is that they wanted to prevent trading the forms to other games (specially D/P), but then, they could have made the forms revert only when you chose "Trade"...

Local battles would have you two face to face, probably as friends. To me, and maybe GF?, it seems like it'd be easier to find out that way.

DSDark

Breeder
So, I understand that there's been talk of In-Game Trades (Something about a Rhyhorn and a Beldum that weren't in the actual games). What exactly are all of the in-Game trades? That might be something for a page on a later date.

the beldem trade is real

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
So far:

Bellsprout - Onix: Violet City
Drowzee - Machop: Goldenrod City Dept. Store
Forretress - Beldum: Steven Stone
Bonsly - Thunder Fang Rhyhorn: Brock

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Ah yes, I forgot that one.

Abus0ru

アブソル
So far:

Bellsprout - Onix: Violet City
Drowzee - Machop: Goldenrod City Dept. Store
Forretress - Beldum: Steven Stone
Bonsly - Thunder Fang Rhyhorn: Brock

That trade for a Machop in Goldenrod saved my butt so much against Whitney. When I was a kid I pretty much only trained my starter and like one other Pokemon, and I always chose Cyndaquil so Miltank owned me. -_-

But this time around I'm not 7 anymore lol, so I won't need to trade for it.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
I really don't get why people think that Miltank is hard. I never had any problems with it. Never.

So, it seems that the coverage is almost over, right?

lucky_u

I'm been wondering one thing...
Does Professor Oak's Talk does anything?
(I'm even curious whether it's still there or not)

Zero38

Self-made
Its like if tere are a multiplayer safari zone

or is it for sending the customized zone?

oh yea yesterday

I didn't get the Tm from clair

when i got 16 badges,i remembered clair

then that monk gave me an extremespeed dratini without the question!!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Waiiit, is it a mistake on Serebii's part that Meditite is found by playing the Sinnoh Sound, or does that actually happen? I wouldn't blame Joe if he made a small mistake like that seeing as he's been working day and night on this, but I was just curious.

Sushi Dragonfire

Feel the power
FireMeowth said:
I love Silph's new lobby, by the way.

It's sweet, but they took out that huge fountain! O_O Guess they needed more space to walk around.

Status
Not open for further replies.