• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihartsnape

Evil Dark Lord
The touch screen, I mean..., the touch screen is now used for the menu. Oh god. YEEESSSS!!!!!

So happy. So damn happy.

C_L

I love being able to use the touch screen for so much more, too. Everything feels like it's just a tap away now. We can even click through the starting screen of the game (where it shows either Lugia or Ho-oh depending on what version you got) instead of having to press start.

I also love that once you get the running shoes, there's a button added to your touch screen menu that you can either turn on or off so you're running all the time or not. No more holding down the B button.

Cobalt_Latios

Okay, I was wrong. After he shows you around town to give you the basics, he gives you the Running Shoes. Afterwards, when you go to leave, he gives you the map app for the Pokegear.

C_L

Cobalt_Latios

My Ho oh figurine looks far more impressive in person then any picture I have seen of it.
Same with my Lugia figurine. At first I thought the package looked too small, but the general look of it more than makes up for size.

It's still awesome :^^:

C_L

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I went to gamestop.. saw a huge box of figurines.. didnt care if i got one or not.. but the guy who was checking me out looked at my receipt.. talked to the other guy nearby.. and he just shook his head with a saddened.. "no". so apparently you had to pre-order way in advance to get it.. or my gamestop are just a bunch of tight-asses

halloweenghost

I went to gamestop.. saw a huge box of figurines.. didnt care if i got one or not.. but the guy who was checking me out looked at my receipt.. talked to the other guy nearby.. and he just shook his head with a saddened.. "no". so apparently you had to pre-order way in advance to get it.. or my gamestop are just a bunch of tight-asses

when did you preorder it? I think the cut off for the gifts where like a week or two in advance when they removed the gift bonus on the website, but still those tight asses should have gotten one for you if you preordered..

IM in love

POKEMANIAC
Hey guys, do you maybe know when HG and SS come to Europe???? (I'm playing FireRed and Diamond now 'til my precious HeartGold comes out! :p I deleted FireRed and in only 2 days I made Blastoise 60lvl :p)

Draken

I just got back from getting Heart Gold not to long ago.

IM in love

POKEMANIAC
I think on the 26th of this month..

OHHHHHHHHH GREAT (BALL lol ;D)!!!! Thnx dude, you made my day.... impatient! :'( joking THNX MAN I was searching for it two weeks now and couldn't find it anywhere =D

Cerdeira

Hello! I am new in the forum ;)

I am from Portugal and, unfortunatly, I will have to wait for playing the new games :(

I don't know which is better...what do you think? HG or SS?

Regards
Cerdeira

RichRI322

Just picked up my 2 copies, didn't know anything about the figurines until they threw them into the bag. Pretty cool little addition, something I can put on my desk at work :p

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I just got back from getting SS from Walmart! There was a lot there, no problems. All the guides were gone though...

Well, I'm off to play this for, maybe, 4-5 hours straight.

RichRI322

I just got back from getting SS from Walmart! There was a lot there, no problems. All the guides were gone though...

Well, I'm off to play this for, maybe, 4-5 hours straight.

haha wish I could play that long :( have a family get-together soon :'(

Bl1nd

I Just picked up my SS :D
im excited, i feel like the morning my brother got his Gold version and we woke up really early to play it lol

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Got my soulsilver a few minutes ago, and got the Lugia figure too! They've got plenty of em! Should have known I'd get the figure when the game arrived. I must say, though, the figures are smaller than I thought. Anyways, soulsilver's awesome!

IM in love

POKEMANIAC
Hello! I am new in the forum ;)

I am from Portugal and, unfortunatly, I will have to wait for playing the new games :(

I don't know which is better...what do you think? HG or SS?

Regards
Cerdeira

Hello, IM new, too, and like you I have to wait for the games, 'cause IM from Greece! :p Well, IM gonna buy HG not because of any Pokemon or difference with SS,... just because I had Silver for my old GB Pocket :p:p:p;D Unfortunately, I lost the game and the GB broke down T.T I still cry for them.... anyway, IM off to study! CYA AROUND BUDDIES ^_^ AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE BRAND-NEW STARTERS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.