• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
I would ask where's Magmortar and Electivire, but since they evolve by an item, that's kind of a moot point. But it still sucks that they won't be available til later, unless you trade over..

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Wow I'm gonna change my Pokegear skin to PINK! <3

And ahhhh if the 2ch rumors about Clair's team is true then she'd be the only one to have a change in roster! And man I'm kinda disappointed about Pryce's team...

And wow the visual updates are just gorgeous. And Serebii, what is that puzzle from? The one with red strikes across certain tiles?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
o.o i like their discoveries so far

i wish u could have the option to not have them follow u. So its kinda like yellow but now any pokemon can follow u.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Wow I'm gonna change my Pokegear skin to PINK! <3

And ahhhh if the 2ch rumors about Clair's team is true then she'd be the only one to have a change in roster! And man I'm kinda disappointed about Pryce's team...

And wow the visual updates are just gorgeous. And Serebii, what is that puzzle from? The one with red strikes across certain tiles?

Team Rocket Mohogany hide out

Spirit of Darkness

I do not think that the VS recorder can change colors, it's probably the same as in Platinum, but It's cool to see that the Pokegear can change colors, when I get the game (in english) I will have mine green, also, I know that it's a shame that you cannot turn the follow feature off.....

You can change the colour of the VS. Recorder in Platinum. :/

Anyway, I want from serebii to tell us about the pokedex and more about the touch screen. Also, I will have a black pokegear. ;)

By the way, I like that we won't have the option to switch off the new feature of having the pokemon behind us, as it is awsome!

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
There's a chance that Kanto Legend, Starter and fossil not in the dex right?

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
This might have been asked before, but do you have an option to
turn off the pokemon following you?

So far, no you can't turn that off.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Team Rocket Mohogany hide out

Thank you!

Love how all the important characters, like the TR admins have their VS banners now!

And do the Kimono sisters only appear in the Ilex forest (besides their usual place)?

And omg Eevee @ Level 5! There's an easier chance to get Espeon/Umbreon now! :D

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Thank you!

Love how all the important characters, like the TR admins have their VS banners now!

And do the Kimono sisters only appear in the Ilex forest (besides their usual place)?

And omg Eevee @ Level 5! There's an easier chance to get Espeon/Umbreon now! :D

No problem and I don't think we've seen them anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.