• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I wonder how if we get any Pokemon from heartgold or souls silver via GTS will look like in status in Platinum

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
How can that duck learn leafblade

Most likely from the leek it is carrying.

On another note, I LOVE THE NEW SPRITES. They are so cool both pokemon and trainers.

I cant wait for these games to come out here. They are epic!

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Man these games keep getting better and better but no mention of the Odd Egg. D=

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
It will learn onl if it's parent a Leafeon?

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Looks like two things:
1) No Odd Egg
2) Contests may be in

based off what Serebii is posting. Any de/confirmations?

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I'm a little disappointed that you can't turn the Pokemon following feature on and off because I kinda didn't want one following me the whole entire time but these games will still be really awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Serebii... or anyone with the game... can we count on the Odd Egg?? Or is that hope dashed away for right now? And, what about the ExtremeSpeed Dratini??(that one may be out of reach currently)

Waterpokes

Wait, did somebody mention new sprites?
And the only Pokemon that can learn Leaf Blade is Tropius, at least, in Platinium.
Like to see more Pokemon learn it.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
wow serebii is on a role with updating. i'm starting to like this

o_O he mentioned somethign that GTS could be in GOldenrod city? maybe its true biut we'll find out and see

Status
Not open for further replies.