• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Sabrina <3 *drools*

seriously, I personally find Sabrina's sprite one of the best.

Silver...geez, his mother is sooo Mars of Team Galactic.

Surge doesn't look too good though :(

Can't wait till the overworlds of the people are put up onto spritersresource or something.

Well, everything is looking really good right now.

I am overloaded on info...

I'd just like to say THANK YOU to SEREBII and WULAVA (and anyone else for that matter, I just remember these two off hand)... SO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO QUICK WITH THE INFO!!!!!

KKInu

The sprite for the female player character looks better than her official artwork, in my opinion.

Silver looks awesome! I still hate the cowlick but other than that his sprite's damn good.

Lance looks reallyreallycool

I would've mistaken Will for a girl if I didn't know who he was, but hey, I knew it was Will, so I didn't think he was a girl. Glad they kept his mask though.

Misty looks really nice, I think

Sabrina's surprised me, she looks wayyyy spunkier than she ever was before... she looks really cool but WHAT did she do to her hair? I don't remember her having a haircut in the original G/S/C games....

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I would've mistaken Will for a girl if I didn't know who he was, but hey, I knew it was Will, so I didn't think he was a girl. Glad they kept his mask though.

I know he's a guy, and knew who he was and I still think he looks like a girl.

Who was Will again?

The first Elite Four member. You youngsters and not knowing your stuff.

Clair having Gyarados is = awesome

Kanto levels = way better than before.

Where is Karen's sprite in that picture?

PRAYING for quick confirmation on gym leader rematches and rematch teams, Celebi and the GS Ball, and Extremespeed Dratini.

ALL music so far is awesome.

Brave Birdy

Clair having Gyarados is = awesome

Kanto levels = way better than before.

Where is Karen's sprite in that picture?

PRAYING for quick confirmation on gym leader rematches and rematch teams, Celebi and the GS Ball, and Extremespeed Dratini.

ALL music so far is awesome.

They added extremespeed to Dratini's egg moves, so I don't expect them to keep the whole event with Clair.

mimefan

Banned
The Scyther's family's a badass and Marowak looks like he's gonna club ya to death with his bone, all cool, so far.

WaffleHat

I was just wondering if Serebii, or any of the guys playing this have any knowledge of japanese, or are they just struggling through like the rest of the importers?

Status
Not open for further replies.