• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

parade911

finally meganium and ninetales look elegant. we should nominate muk for best sprite too. i still think some look better in platinum like rapidash (havin bad flame day)

Those aren't the real colors. Obviously he's using a faulty emulator that can't display the image correctly.

Well, that, or it's evening-ish so the colours are darker... either way.

12Medbe

I'm itching to know if Viridian Forrest is back or not, it was slightly dissapointing in G/S/C

We have already settled on the fact that he is. PM him, he'll probably reply.

I might just do that. He can give info off of a ROM that was released before the real game hits shelves, and say the stuff he posts are fact, yet he won't even recognize an alternative battling system such as ShoddyBattle for competitive play here. Can anybody else see how hypocritical this is?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well, it seems that there's also going to be a route 48, which holds Tauros. I guess that's now two added routes to Johto from GSC.

Chimchar15

It also seems now we have a route 48. It has grass unlike route 47 and you can even catch wild Taruos there.

Edit: Beaten

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Im curious, and I'm sorry if it's been addressed already, but if you catch a pokemon with one of the apricorn balls and trade it to D/P/Pt, do the balls stay the same?

Battra

Double Battles are always fun glad their incorporating a bunch of them around Johto.

True_Eriorguez

I might just do that. He can give info off of a ROM that was released before the real game hits shelves, and say the stuff he posts are fact, yet he woun't even recognize an alternative battling system such as ShoddyBattle for competitive play here. Can anybody else see how hypocritical this is?

Many people do, just acknowledge that and use him for info, not to be a role model on public affairs. Do it like me, I only come here to get the info dumps, then I leave until the next game.

Also, Safari Clefairy? LOOK FOR SLUGMA, MURKROW, HOUNDOUR AND LARVITAR! And Pikachu too.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Clefairy in Safari Zone, weird.
AHH! The Lighthouse sounds sickk, as well as Route 47 I believe, the new cliffside route.
Sounds glorious.
Spring won't come soon enough:)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Awesome pics! That nerd with a robot you battle looks really interesting!

Anyways, it's been confirmed that Strength's location has been changed from Olivine's Restaurant to right outside Mt. Mortar.

Status
Not open for further replies.