• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Medbe

Who leaked the Giovanni Pokemon details? where's he found?!

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
Hey guys? Remember when I was right about Clair getting a roster change?

I HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT CRASHER WAKE WILL APPEAR IN HGSS! SPREAD THE WORD! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
wow, was I right about him and Chuck meeting?

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
if Gio is that weak (weaker than his previous) what is the point?

awesomeness?

Brandon96

Dark Trainer

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard

Flintarceusmanic

Apparently you have to do something else besides get the silver/rainbow feather to get ho-oh/lugia. Someone on smogon get to the top of Tin tower after getting the rainbow wing and no ho-oh.

I'm curious what else you have to do to get those two.

Does anybody know if Route 23 actually exists in this game?
Nothing has been said yet. I would assume so...but you never know.

Jesus Christ, please don't tell me we have to catch the three dogs in SS to catch Ho-Oh. (Same with catching the the three birds to catch Lugia in HG.)

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Yeah to just be there and be awesome.

I agree with this. Anything to do with Giovanni just HAS to be awesome. He cheated death! :D

Janine's the one who needs a level bump down, considering how many levels she jumped after her daddy... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.