• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakumei

Offense > Defense
I don't get it... Giovanni HAS to be somewhere but he's nowhere to be seen.

An unused sprite...?

Maybe in the Battle Frontier? After all, he said he's going to train = get stronger.

Battle Frontier = Place for STRONG trainer.

12Medbe

Yea, I'm pretty curious about where the heck Bugsy would have run off to... He doesn't seem like the awesome guy to go do... anything important...

cyber_angel

Grass Trainer
is it confirmed that there's no contests?

Hakumei

Offense > Defense

Hakumei

Offense > Defense

AncientMew

Training since 1998
maybe it's an easter egg, a reference to him being in hiding

Hakumei

Offense > Defense

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Hmmm, maybe theres more to the Battle frontier then we think, i'm expecting so many surprises still.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Hmmm, maybe theres more to the Battle frontier then we think, i'm expecting so many surprises still.

Hakumei

Offense > Defense
Sorry, I triple -posted.

I agree, there might be more to the BF. After all, we still don't know what the Frontier Front is.

D*N

Musical Star
why would bugsy be away???
why not Jasmine??? she can go to sinnoh and come back a pair of days later..>-<
and what is there on cinnabar??? serebii said he was going to look but i've heard nothing about it

Hakumei

Offense > Defense

Mrcraguls

Maybe Bugsy's doing something to the bug catching contest?

It could be a way to explain the sudden emergence of shinnoh and Hoenn Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.