• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Bet Jasmine's at the Lighthouse, and Chuck's probably wherever there's a waterfall. Tohjo or somewhere, if that place even still exists...

Patrick2772

Level 7 Pidgeottos are hax. I can't believe there are some in Viridian Forest...

There are plenty of "hax" Pokemon in the Pokemon world. Seriously. Get over it.

Nintendo-Wii

Bet Jasmine's at the Lighthouse, and Chuck's probably wherever there's a waterfall. Tohjo or somewhere, if that place even still exists...

Maybe he is on the whirlpool islands?

Last edited:

Hakumei

Offense > Defense

Chuck being at Mt. Mortar is plausible... 'Cause the Karate King trains there.

Hakumei

Offense > Defense
Falkner; Monday - Celadon Dept. Store 4F
Bugsy; Friday Daytime - National Park
Whitney; Saturday Daytime - Goldenrod Dept. Store 6F
Morty; Daytime - Outside Tin Tower
Jasmine; Early Afternoons - Olivine Diner
Pryce; Saturday Morning - Lake of Rage
Clair; Saturday Morning - Dragon's Den

Cool... Now for Chucky.

The list of the Gym Leaders telephone number locations.... where's Chucky?

Wow, all these Hoenn references are AWESOME. I love the backstory to the Weather Trio, in Johto of all places! ^_^

And Pewter Museum has reopened?! Yay! And Steven is in there? Wow, Kanto sure has improved!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Graceidia in Goldenrdod then. OK where the hell do we get the rotom thingies then? Also Hoenn is connected to Johto through the caves in route 47/48? Dear lord Johto is the center of the world.

Wow, all these Hoenn references are AWESOME. I love the backstory to the Weather Trio, in Johto of all places! ^_^

And Pewter Museum has reopened?! Yay! And Steven is in there? Wow, Kanto sure has improved!
I know! :D I just read Coronis's post in the Discovery thread, so I'm just thinking how awesome it will be summoning the Hoenn "weather trio" lol. They are my favorite game exclusive legendaries; I'm very happy they are in HG/SS.
About the Hoenn weather titans, the place where you find them is west of Cianwood called the Hidden Tower. That same myth-hunting hiker would be outside the cliff's cave entrance, and this is what he has to say about this mysterious place:

"It is said that on the other side of this cave lies a giant tower that leads all the way to the sky. It is a slightly oddly shaped tower. Part of it is made of the inside of this cliff it seems, and not only does it extends to the sky but there is also a long part of it underground! Moreover, it is said to connect into the sea as well! In other words, this ruins link the sky, land and the sea! It is almost collapsed now however, and only this cave entrance and the tower's central part where a strange pattern is drawn remain.

I believe that there must be an important item that summons the Pokemon who are deeply connected to the land and the sea."

So where do you find these items?

After you have received the Kanto starter from Prof. Oak, go visit Mr. Pokemon. He will give you the Red or Blue Orb depending on your version. He says he received it from a friend hailing from Hoenn, and that it is believed to be an important item relating to the ancient ruins known as the Hidden Tower west of Cianwood, where ordinary trainers cannot reach. But you, as champion of both Kanto and Johto, certainly is able to.

Now you can go into the Hidden Tower's central platform to capture either Groudon or Kyogre, and afterwards, the hiker will approach you again and exclaim that what you just captured was Groudon (Kyogre) which was depicted in the creation myth in Hoenn. In fact, he says the Hidden Tower was built by the people of Hoenn.

Before he leaves, he hints that Groudon (Kyogre) was not alone in Hoenn's creation myth, and he strongly believes that there are still mysteries unsolved in the Hidden Tower. He advices you to consult a genius Pokemon professor, and so that's where we'll go.

At Oak's, he will tell you about Groudon and Kyogre's story in Hoenn, how they fought to shape the land and sea, and the fact that the two were equally regarded. He will not say more until you also bring him the other counterpart, but he hints that according to Mr. Pokemon, the other coloured orb can only summon the other titan by a trainer who has a gold-glittering heart (or silver-glowing soul), which means you need the other game to get the other titan.

When you have traded in the other titan to your game, see Oak again with both of them. He will continue Hoenn's creation myth, adding in Rayquaza's role in pacifying the two. Oak then hands you the Light-green Orb (もえぎいろのたま), which he believes shall summon Rayquaza at the Hidden Tower. Bring the orb to the Hidden Tower again, and you catch your third Hoenn weather titan.

Oh, and if you take the movie Shaymin (or Shaymin caught in Platinum) to the flower shop in Goldenrod, you get the Gracidea Flower.

Steven Stone is also staring at some stones 'he never knew of' at the Pewter Museum. Wonder what he's up to.

That probably concludes my contribution to HGSS for now. Have fun playing, guys!

Coronis~
Besides, we should take a break from killing ourselves over where the rest of the Gym Leaders are lol.

That's just like Chuck, has to be different.
Maybe he doesn't leave, I hope Serebii has been talking to him each day (though, I can't imagine Serebii wouldn't have).

Hey Serebii, have you checked to see if you can re-battle Kanto leaders?

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Funny how this game is like surpassing everything but DPPt. I like how the Hidden Tower rolls. Maybe it ends in the Cave of Origin, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.