• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chollector

1) Is the "Pokè Radar" included?
2) Can you rematch Gym Leaders?
(I really want to know, becuase I like the Gym music of the Kanto Gyms SO MUCH <3)

Thanks !!

CyndaquilRules

Lucky Eliie!

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Ellie's last post is cool. Much easier for SRers. Also, wonder if the legends' OW sprites are also labeled as shiny when you find them in their location?

Jigglypuff5000

I'm pretty sure these games pass DPPt very easily. ;) I wonder how awesome the fifth generation games will be!

Edited for my own personal preference [besides, Hoenn was complete, Johto never was till HGSS].

All these cameos and nostalgia points still lead me to think what I and squirtle mentioned earlier, though. :)

I'm wondering if someone in Chuck's Gym, someone near Chuck's gym, or Chuck himself will actually tell you a lil' tid-bit of where he may "disappear" to every once in a while, hmmmm, is his wife still outside the gym, she b****ed about him getting outta shape, maybe she'd say something like, "well, now once a week he disappears to <insert location here> at around <insert time here>, so, he's staying in shape now." just a thought.

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Ellie is so lucky!

Awesome how Crasher Wake and Maylene are in. I'm expecting another cameo from Sinnoh and speaking of Sinnoh, what are these Sinnoh accessories? Also, as for the Battle Frontier, will we be able to tag team with anyone in the Battle Tower like in Platinum?

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Dude it has been surpassed D/P and yes even Platinum as good as it was. HG/SS are now the best Pokemon games yet!

I'll say that if more or less all Pokemon can eventually be found here (once we figure out how to find those 3rd and 4th gen that the dex claims are out there), and if the Pokeradar is in. Then I'd think about making it my main. :D

Hakumei

Offense > Defense
There are plenty of "hax" Pokemon in the Pokemon world. Seriously. Get over it.

I'm not complaining. I'm just saying its a hax. Seriously. Did I sound like I was complaining? Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.