• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
True. If they're actually there on those times of the day, and they have a roster, why wouldn't you actually be able to challenge them?

Lugion

No, Giovanni will not have anything to do with Jirachi or Celebi. Where do you people get such idiotic ideas?
IRONY!

Honestly, I'm so stoked for this event.

12Medbe

I do not think the giovanni event will be wifi at all. I think the 13th movie will have a celebi giveaway download that unlocks this event.

How do Movie Events work now? Wi-Fi at a certain Poke movie?

KKInu

So..... when the gym leaders leave their gyms... the only point of that is to take pictures with them?.........So far....?

halloweenghost

How do Movie Events work now? Wi-Fi at a certain Poke movie?

at the movie theater they have a DS there that has a cart that sends a asignal through mystery gift,. when you go to it,.. you use mystery gift and download it.

Here in the US, we get these certain pokemon at Toys R us, sometimes at gamestop.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
Yeah let us stop before we get infractions, either way I'm gonna miss the fourth generation once we move out. It just seemed so long ago that Diamond and Pearl came out and Platinum just released recently......man....I just wish there was some Pokemon game that was based on the Pokemon anime.
There's already a Pokemon game like that 10 Years ago! It called Pokemon Yellow version!

12Medbe

at the movie theater they have a DS there that has a cart that sends a asignal through mystery gift,. when you go to it,.. you use mystery gift and download it.

Here in the US, we get these certain pokemon at Toys R us, sometimes at gamestop.

When those events go on at those Specific stores, will it be listed up on Serebii's Website?

Visual

Nine one six ~
Wow! The Celebi event looks amazing. If only it's given out through Wi-Fi...

12Medbe

always are :)

speaking of.. the US platinum wifi event for darkrai ends tomarrow

Thanks everyone! You've been a great help

*FacePalm*

That event was still going on!!! OMG, I got the Member Card from Action Replay! Gosh if I only knew there was a Wi-Fi event for that I wouldn't have bought that Action Replay at GameStop! I honestly hate cheating with Action Replay, even when it was to activate the Arceus/Shaymin/Darkrai events.

lol. FAIL!

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Same... I don't see this event on pokebeach yet... it's offical, Serebii.net is the better pokemon site... not that I had any doubts.

True, but not if your in to TCG.

That event looks amazing. I wonnder if they always had it planned that way or just went off fan speculation.

halloweenghost

Thanks everyone! You've been a great help

*FacePalm*

That event was still going on!!! OMG, I got the Member Card from Action Replay! Gosh if I only knew there was a Wi-Fi event for that I wouldn't have bought that Action Replay at GameStop! I honestly hate cheating with Action Replay, even when it was to activate the Arceus/Shaymin/Darkrai events.

lol. FAIL!

always do some research before doin something like that :) serebii.net and pokemon.com will have the event things up when they have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.