• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Wow, the Kimono Girl dance ritual is divine!

1) I think the Lati@s are both in the same game

2) has anyone tried to evolve Eevee in either ice cave/snow or Ilex/Viridian Forest? Last time I checked, you didn't have to be near/need the rock for it to evolve. In DPPt you just had to level up in Eterna Forest or Route 17(?) in general.

3) I encountered both Bellsprout and Oddish. I'm playing Soul Silver.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Hey, does anyone know if Red has a different rematch team?

I don't think he does. I mean what would it be?

The following is hypothetical-
Pikachu lvl 100
Charizard lvl 96
Blastoise lvl 96
Venasaur lvl 96
Lapras lvl 93
Snorlax lvl 95

I mean that would be crazy and would never happen.

Cobalt_Latios

Last edited:
I love the Kimono Music =D

AND does anyone know what happens when you want to trade pokemon caught in apricorn balls?

kemal07

seeing the elite four out in different locations would have been the cherry on top!

I was really hoping that we would get to see more of Will and Karen

awe, I am going to miss the sane activity we had. But now since it was my first time ever to witness such a remarkable experience with you Poke devoters (like Mr. SPP, Coronis, Ceslie, etc.) now I will look forward to more! Now, what's next on the list is searching for beta/leftover scraps from the game and glitches.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator

We would need someone with Heart Gold to confirm this. Or, someone with Soul Silver should catch Latios and then try talking to Steven again. I find it unlikely, though, because they match the games in which they originally appeared: (Ruby had Groudon + Latios, Sapphire had Kyogre + Latias).

2) has anyone tried to evolve Eevee in either ice cave/snow or Ilex/Viridian Forest? Last time I checked, you didn't have to be near/need the rock for it to evolve. In DPPt you just had to level up in Eterna Forest or Route 17(?) in general.

Yes! That makes my day, because Victreebel > Vileplume thanks to Weather Ball, IMO.

Interesting.

I still prefer Lugia's though: the Kimono girls do a little summoning dance for Lugia, then it appears.

My favorite poke gets the cooler intro, IMO.

The Kimono girls dance for ho-oh, as well, and the bells on the corners of the Tin Tower summon it down from the sky as autumn leaves fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQfrIaxm0VA Its around 4:27

Last edited:
Latios is in SS, and Latias is in HG. :[

I haven't tried this, but I don't think there is any information on where to evolve Eevee into Leafeon or Glaceon in HG/SS.

Cool lol.

I don't think he does. I mean what would it be?

The following is hypothetical-
Pikachu lvl 100
Charizard lvl 96
Blastoise lvl 96
Venasaur lvl 96
Lapras lvl 93
Snorlax lvl 95

I mean that would be crazy and would never happen.

I don't know what it would be, just heard some reports from various different places that he has one. Just wanted to see if there was any 100% confirmation if there is or isn't. Guess not.

Last edited:
Man the Darkrai event, I wonder what else I've Supressed....

OMG! I could've had a V8! *Facepalm*

It's still available on Nintendo Wifi connection ya know until tomorrow.
Just make sure you talk to the folks at Jubelife TV station and say
Everybody Happy Wifi Connection and you will get the mystery gift once you start the game.

Funny how theres no corocoro leaks. I really want to see some sugimori trainer art!

I hear that. I want to see Blaine's pimpness and Sabrina's sexiness in non-sprite form.

MoonSkip Mew

Mew created Arceus
From what I've seen on gameplay videos, various forum posts, discovery threads, etc, it would appear that the version exclusives are these:

HG: Oddish, Ledyba, Caterpie, Growlithe, Murkrow, Latias, Kyogre
SS: Bellsprout, Spinarak, Weedle, Vulpix, Misdreavus, Latios, Groudon

Oddish and Bellsprout may be mixed up, but I'm pretty sure about the other ones.

I think that ledyba is ss and spinarak is hg, it was in the originals any way

Status
Not open for further replies.