• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visual

Nine one six ~
There are a few D/P/P Pokemon that are in the Jhoto dex. But I doubt you could put say a Glaceon on HG and SS untill after you get National.

Leafeon and Glaceon are not even in the Johto Dex! =/

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
Thats true but we can only guess untill we are proven right or wrong. Still its fun to guess. Just think we'll be able to get a Pikachu with Fly.

abgar

Fufufufu
I hate it that there is no vs seeker! No ev-training at the trainers. And I will never know who calls me on the japanese phone :eek: .

then wait for the game to be released on english or learn the japanese names o.o

---why would you want to EV with some trainers having all these wild pokemon around?

Last edited:

Visual

Nine one six ~
I hate it that there is no vs seeker! No ev-training at the trainers. And I will never know who calls me on the japanese phone :eek: .

They mention the route they are in right? Or are the route numbers in Japanes too? :O

16 Gym Leaders of complete easy-ness!
But if it takes too long time, why not take switch around on the clock, go and beat Whitney three times a day and then switch around again, and defeat Green four times a day?

It's probably limited to one battle with a one certain gym leader a day, no matter how many times you change the time of the clock.

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
Leafeon and Glaceon are not even in the Johto Dex! =/

True so you would have to wait untill you got National dex to trade them over but Tangrown is in the Jhoto dex so you could trade it over right away.

Visual

Nine one six ~
True so you would have to wait untill you got National dex to trade them over but Tangrown is in the Jhoto dex so you could trade it over right away.

And so are Ambipom and Yanmega, which don't need a specific location to evolve.

Crasher Wake calls you trainer mask
if you named you player Ash
He Would call you Ash mask

That's weird. Just because he wear a mask, he thinks you wear a mask too?

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
I know this might sound strange saying this but does anyone find it strange that Jasmine a Jhoto gym leader was in Sunnyshore City? Its almost like it was a clue to the games being remade.

abgar

Fufufufu
I know this might sound strange saying this but does anyone find it strange that Jasmine a Jhoto gym leader was in Sunnyshore City? Its almost like it was a clue to the games being remade.

well, these game are said to have been on the boards since they started making diamond and pearl, so maybe it was a way to link up the games. just like many other little details about the games that talk about jhoto.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard

As soon as you get the Pokedex you can trade anything. Didn't you pay attention to the news?

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
So Serebii says that to change Shaymin into Shy Forme you take it to the flower shop and she'll change it. So does this man no Glacidea Flower?

abgar

Fufufufu
someone said red's team changed when you fight him a second time

what's the team

i am expecting lvl 100's lol

you can fight him again? didnt he dissappeared after you defeated him?
i havent played the games >.<

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Red does not change at all. His team is the same. On the whole level issue I see a lot people complaining. Trust me after playing this(gotta a way to playing it on the DS) the levels mean nothing. The freaking movesets are hard and some abilities make it worse.
So Serebii says that to change Shaymin into Shy Forme you take it to the flower shop and she'll change it. So does this man no Glacidea Flower?
No you get the flower there.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Ooh ye, I think they do. That makes it a bit easier, but it also means I'll have to read the calls to see if any numbers are in :eek: .

A couple of numbers among all the Japanese texts wouldn't be that hard to be noticed, would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.