• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Obviously, they have to make some actual games for it, but putting their third most successful IP on it [maybe even second now] on it, and screwing the DS owners over is just not a good business decision. The DSi would still be a novelty item.

They'll be DSi exclusive features perhaps, but it wouldn't be exclusive to the device.

I guess youre right.Anyway,shouldnt someone create a gen 5 thread so we diont have to talk about it here?

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Who will repace Marley, Riley, ect. in the Battle Tower!?

Jigglypuff5000

if anyone can come up with the list of daily gift givers, i'd be extremely grateful, oh and it'd be nice to know if they all make a return in HG/SS....

Not sure if the items are all the same, but here's the 7 daily trainers list:

Monica of Monday - Monica will give you the item "Sharp Beak" on Route 40.

Tuscany of Tuesday - Tuscany will give you the item "Pink Bow." at Route 29.

Wesley of Wednesday - Wesley will give you the item "Black Belt" at the Lake of Rage above Mahogany Town.

Arthur of Thursday - Arthur will give you the item "Hard Stone" on Route 36.

Frieda of Friday - Frieda will give you the item "Poison Barb" on Route 39.

Santos of Saturday - Santos will give you the item "Spell Tag" at Blackthorn City.

Sunny of Sunday - Sunny will give you the item "Magnet" on Route 37.

razor fire

Looks exactly the same apart from they have swapped the DPPt sprites with the new HGSS ones, and they fact the grass is a different colour, and the flowers have changed. No changes apart from that.

The colors are slightly sharper.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
*Ignored for the second time*

Who will replace Marley, Riley, Buck, ect. in the Battle Tower co op?!

D*N

Musical Star
We dont know.Some people say its the kimono girls since there is five of them but each only has one pokemon.Maybe tr executives(this is so unbelievable)or maybe silver?(could be since you battle with him)

the stat trainers from dppt had also one pokemon.
but at the battle tower you see the other ones

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I was thinking them but it would require them to use 2 Pokemon and what else would they use? And they would have to have 6 Pokemon to choose from.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Erika in the damn flower shop and Blue in Pallet. And chuck's wife is anyday. Why didn't you think of it from the start Joe?

mario_128

WHAT?! More pokemon ?! 5th GENERATION?!

Is this true? :eek:

of course it is keep milking the cow or in gamefreaks case milktank. But i doubt they will reaveal a new gen till new console comes out say 2011. I am expecting the DS 2 late next year as the DS will then be 5 years old so the 5th gen would be revealed after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.