• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Surge would be in the power plant or safari zone
Erica Goldenrod flower shop or mount moon
Blue in Pallet or with red.

And barry is there for who knows what reason how the DPt overworlds are also in. Every single sprite from previous games also gets dumped in. Do not be fooled.

why is there a sprite for barry, since everyone said he's not in

The games built on Platinum, so items from the 4th Gen, and items from Platinum will be included in these games, whether the items be sprites, items, key items, etc, they will be in. Although most won't be in HGSS.

MrKenta

Not sure if the items are all the same, but here's the 7 daily trainers list:

Monica of Monday - Monica will give you the item "Sharp Beak" on Route 40.

Tuscany of Tuesday - Tuscany will give you the item "Pink Bow." at Route 29.

Wesley of Wednesday - Wesley will give you the item "Black Belt" at the Lake of Rage above Mahogany Town.

Arthur of Thursday - Arthur will give you the item "Hard Stone" on Route 36.

Frieda of Friday - Frieda will give you the item "Poison Barb" on Route 39.

Santos of Saturday - Santos will give you the item "Spell Tag" at Blackthorn City.

Sunny of Sunday - Sunny will give you the item "Magnet" on Route 37.

"Santos" for some reason has a Youngster overworld and gave me Soft Sand, but Frieda and Sunny are still the same.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Whoah Hold on there!
They all come back, man, that's a bit creepy, why can't we travel, after all we are the bloody champions! :mad: (Sorry)

Although, Silver's sprite looks cool when you battle against Clair and Lance. :D

:( Dissappointed but kinda glad to see them back. Just thought about it and they have to be compatible with the original Battle Recorder.

Surge would be in the power plant Most likely.
or safari zone A bit Random, but sure, why not?
Erica Goldenrod flower shop It's almost common sense
or mount moon I don't know, her playing with the Clefairies? Lol
Blue in Pallet or with red. I think Blue could be in Oak's Lab, or in his sister Daisy's house, not with Red though, as they're not that close anymore.

And barry is there for who knows what reason how the DPt overworlds are also in. Every single sprite from previous games also gets dumped in. Do not be fooled.

Comments are in Bold.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Oh gee people are finally understanding the need to reuse it cause of compatibility. It only took forever. Erica doing a dance with clefairies. Would be nice. Or the Kimono girls.

Not sure if the items are all the same, but here's the 7 daily trainers list:

Monica of Monday - Monica will give you the item "Sharp Beak" on Route 40.

Tuscany of Tuesday - Tuscany will give you the item "Silk Scarf." at Route 29.

Wesley of Wednesday - Wesley will give you the item "Black Belt" at the Lake of Rage above Mahogany Town.

Arthur of Thursday - Arthur will give you the item "Hard Stone" on Route 36.

Frieda of Friday - Frieda will give you the item "Poison Barb" on Route 39.

Santos of Saturday - Santos will give you the item "Spell Tag" at Blackthorn City.

Sunny of Sunday - Sunny will give you the item "Magnet" on Route 37.

The Pink Bow no longer exists, it got axed in Gen III and got replaced with the Silk Scarf.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Oh gee people are finally understanding the need to reuse it cause of compatibility. It only took forever. Erica doing a dance with clefairies. Would be nice. Or the Kimono girls.

Lol, slipped my mind since Platinum is not in my radar much anymore(other than fo contests & storage)

I cant wait to try these games out and start over fresh and new in the Frontier since I destroyed them in Platinum.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Serebii said:
Ah, Chuck is sneaky

Chuck does never leave the gym, but his wife gives you his phone number

Have you tired talking to his wife on each of these days? I'm betting that she'll probally give it to you. That or theres an event that you haven't done yet (the fight Giovanni maybe?).

I called it! :D

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
What bothers me is that buck,marlene,mira,riley,and charele are all peopl you dont even meet in hg/ss so why put them?

I know, its like battling with complete strangers. Weird to the weirdest :/

Status
Not open for further replies.