• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We just have to find Lt. Surge now

.:Alex:.

It may be a pain, but it's nice to see that the Gym Leaders have lives and don't just stand in one spot for eternity.

Even if those lives are shallow and vain.

Jigglypuff5000

But the map shows you that it is north of Johto. Its on land just in some region in between.

Of course, that's what they want you to think. That whole event was too surreal to take place in simply a new region we may or may not ever see to me.

But alias, I doubt it'll ever return, so ya mum?

.:Alex:.

It may be a pain, but it's nice to see that the Gym Leaders have lives and don't just stand in one spot for eternity.

Back in the day, Gym Leaders would sit around all day in their Gym's like retards. Now it looks like they have actual lives. It's like The Sims or something!

Next thing you know. You'll be going on zany adventures and helping with their loves lives or something.

Sweet Jesus... That's all we need. The shippers would be having a blast with that.

We just have to find Lt. Surge now

Try the Power Plant.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Green's mystery is solved. Lt. Surge is the only one left.

Haha, this investigation is so thrilling :D Anyway, I love how you have to do some work in order to first get the leaders' numbers and then get the rematches. Just great!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Surge is with the Pikachu thing. he probably only needs a male one from viridian to trade it in the train station and bring back the trade to surge.

CapitalX

Surge seems like chuck a guy who only trains and never leave his gym :p

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Posted By Jigglypuff5000

Of course, that's what they want you to think. That whole event was too surreal to take place in simply a new region we may or may not ever see to me.

But alias, I doubt it'll ever return, so ya mum?

Great minds think alike! I keep saying that it's in some Pocket Dimension. Not just any 'ol void though! This is the same place where Arceus was born. The legendary Cardle of Life. Some overly religious people must have found it and built a shrine.
Cynthia being the Pokemon equivalent to Robert Langdon (DaVinci Code) just had to investigate!

Arceus is from another dimension. Maybe even the Unown one.
Hell in Movie 10 we see Dialga and Palkia fighting in the Unown Dimension

Gold34

Yay I was right about Daisy:p

For Surge maybe you have to encounter him somewhere outside his gym and then show him a Pikachu.

stephenjsheridan

it's like the vast change we saw in the NPCs in the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, you know how they didn't just stand still or wander in circles, but had millions of sidequests for you to do and had objectives!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.