• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
after surge

the discovery thread will be finished : (

i loved the 3 days i've spent with you Guys

and joe too.. : (

There's still going to be a lot of pages coming out. For example, a Team Rocket page is in the making, Pokearth will probably be updating soon with HGSS, some HGSS mechanics will probably be created... just because the actual plot of the game is done doesn't mean that we've found out everything there is to know about these games.

stephenjsheridan

oh, i read on some other poke site, that if you rock smash rocks not only will you encounter pokemon but you will find valuable stones/other items.....

Visual

Nine one six ~

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Just found Suicune on Cianwood. I gotta say, a Suicune jumping on top of the water feels a bit... freaky.

after surge

the discovery thread will be finished : (

i loved the 3 days i've spent with you Guys

and joe too.. : (

Indeed. A tragedy I say.

I would like to bestow this upon the discovery thread, in honor of its undeniable epic win.

seelofapproval.png

Jigglypuff5000

uh, what about Rotum and other pokemon info we haven't found out yet?...
and the day of the week events? (ie, lapras in union cave on Friday, frieda and her gang... and other new events?)

Lapras and the daily events are the same as in the originals [though, the former Pink Bow item from the Weekday Trainers is a Silk Scarf instead].

Rotom Room is still somewhere, though.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Mew is under the truck... as usual...

uh, what about Rotum and other pokemon info we haven't found out yet?...
and the day of the week events? (ie, lapras in union cave on Friday, frieda and her gang... and other new events?)

The Week Siblings were confirmed quite a while ago... And, iirc, I read somewhere that Lapras can be captured in the Safari Zone (can someone site this as fact or fiction), so, the Friday Lapras event may have no purpose, though I help it continues, it could have some egg moves, or a special move or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.