• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roknar

But it's better than drinking alone
Wouldn't that be in-compatible with DPPt, though? I mean all the Johto/HGSS exclusive items aren't tradable [like Apricots], so Idk.

You think Pokemon Sunday and Nintendo would've mentioned such a feature pre-release. *shrugs*

The photos being incompatible is irrelevant. Last I checked videotaping Pokemon matches from Platinum was incompatible with D/P.

I mean really, it's pretty obvious that it isn't limited to a one time scene.

Either you can look at them in an album, or show them off online, or both. I doubt they're a one time thing.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Screw Mew. I wanted Deoxsys to be in the EDGE OF THE NIGHT SKY course in the PokeWalker.
The name totally references Space which is the place D is from...

Who knows? Maybe we will get them through Wi-Fi...

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
The majority of little kids don't even know how to play. Trust me, I have two 8 year old cousins who own Sapphire and don't even know how to save the game. They just keep restarting and fighting May. They actually think that's the end of the game.

(Yet another hole in the "Pokemon is for 5 year olds" argument)

wow r u effing serious??? XD

i remember when i got blue when i was 10 and didnt know how to catch pokemon, i thought the pokeballs to use was the one that showed when u started a battle, turns out that was the ball MY pokemon was in, but i had never played an rpg before so it was a completely new concept for me 2 actually buy items XD but as far as the menu went, ya...pretty straight forward haha

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Question: So with the Pokemon that is following you.. when you need to use an HM.. will that Pokemon have to use it?

Does the Pokemon that's following you have to use HM's?

There's still plenty of stuff to cover after the gym leaders, I doubt it'll end there :p They may be smaller and not so important but still.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Question: So with the Pokemon that is following you.. when you need to use an HM.. will that Pokemon have to use it?

Oh no. It's just that if the Pokemon you have following you uses and HM it'll do an animation. Or they may switch the Pokemon following you with the one using the HM. But you can be sure it doesn't have to be the first Pokemon in your party that has to use HMs.

Visual

Nine one six ~

Not necessarily. However, you can see the Pokemon(with the HM moves) in action when it's following you, which is neat.

That's what I think.

Not necessarily. However, you can see the Pokemon(with the HM moves) in action when it's following you.

That's what I think.

Awesome. Although, Strength might be sort of akward.

Status
Not open for further replies.