• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Not the color
I just posted a pic of it o.o you can see no stairs and the outside has only got one floor.

Also: NO, AGATHA IS NOT IN LAVANDER TOWN! AND SHE ISN'T IN THE GAME EITHER! IF YOU WANT CONFIRMATION ON AGATHA/BERTHA, WAIT FOR 5th GEN!

5th Gen here we come.. :D

Do you happen to have any Pallet Town up your sleeve? :p

I like how the Soul House has tomb stones, I believe? We can tell that there are more levels, and that it's actually designed for Pokemon that have died. Very nice! Exploration of it is not needed.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Government subsidies?

That and keeping track of every single pokémon owned by trainers, so no more Team Rockets exist... and stuff...

5th Gen here we come.. :D

Do you happen to have any Pallet Town up your sleeve? :p

I'm trying to defeat Green, please wait half an hour xD I'll defeat him and Red(eventually) and then answer the same questions Serebii already answered.

Last edited:

Alexia

I'm stuck, I can't figure out what to do with the Farfetch'd in Ilex Forest. I don't understand any part of the Japanese alphabet so I don't have any clue what the guy is saying, can anyone tell me how to get them back to their owner?

johto master

the master of johto.
The design does look nice...
But anyways I really like the celebi event where you face giovanni anyways I already knew who silvers father was anyways!

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
DON'T REMIND ME OF ERIKA! I got lost there 5 times before finding the exit --; (AFTER defeating her)

EDIT: I'll get you Mt. Silver pics as soon as I get there

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Any info about this would be appreciated.

he might say something like:
"I have a son of your age, your looks remind me of him, we should battle to know if you are as good as him, as you look"

EDIT:
here's pallet... and a photo of my team (Lugia stole Ho-oh's spotlight :] )
http://i31.*******.com/9qir5u.png

Last edited:

Bleh

That one touchable part of Oak's lab's back wall reminds of where the Rotom room is in Pt for some reason. If I had HG/SS and a Secret Key, I would check there first...

Status
Not open for further replies.