• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I don't usually jump into conversations like this, but due to the fact that PC is down and I've been dying to chat about this game, I've joined Serebii. ^.^ I've been following this thread for a while and decided to make an account here.(Not just for this thread, though. I'd recently been thinking about joining here anyway.)

These are amazing pics, thanks for posting them! I love to collect pictures to look back on. Is there any chance you can do Cerulean City?

I feel like there are some floating around, but I don't know what page they're on. I'm sure someone's got them.

Welcome to Serebii, by the way.

CeruleanGrace

Aspiring Trainer
@ColbatLatios Not too long, just about 20 or 30 pages I think. I get too bored trying to go through past that. ; )

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'll check out the newbie section in a second.

EDIT: Oh, and to add on to my last request, I'd love to see Misty's Gym. I want to see how much it's changed from the old games.

Redcyndaquil

Fire Pokemon Trainer
People, please don't get impatient, Icy is doing a great job. Everyone is. Patience is a must. We're lucky to be getting this kind of information! :) so thank you Icy ( and Serebii especially etc...etc... this song has been sung before unfortunately...)

Cobalt_Latios

@ColbatLatios Not too long, just about 20 or 30 pages I think. I get too bored trying to go through past that. ; )
That's reasonable. I was dumb enough to successfully browse through 60+ pages in the span of a few hours... not doing that again.

And now I'm perfectly caught up. Page skimming works wonders.

EDIT: Oh, and to add on to my last request, I'd love to see Misty's Gym. I want to see how much it's changed from the old games.
If you don't mind video: vs Misty

<C_L>

It's not, but it's still usable outside of battle. Kind of like Sweet Scent or whatever.

I knew this, but I don't really see why they would make Cerulean Cave need it... You don't see areas needing Teleport or Sweet Scent.

Abus0ru

アブソル
Dude just chill and relax, he's trying the best he can to give us some great pics.

Everything about these games are amazing.

I'm not like attacking him, I'm perfectly relaxed. I'm just curious, he doesn't have to check if he doesn't want to. And I realise he's busy getting pictures, I was just wondering if he could do me a quick favor.

But yes, these games are absolutely amazing, never been this excited for a game.

Cobalt_Latios

On a semi related note to that picture, IGN itself has next to nothing on the games.

Shame, they'd get so much more traffic.

<C_L>

CeruleanGrace

Aspiring Trainer
Colbat, that's one awesome video! *shiny eyes* Yeah, I prefer screenshot because I can save them for later, but that video will definitly help me wait for the screenshots. :D

Wow, 60 pages? I think I've only done that once before but that was a spaced out amount of time.

I love how Cerulean Cave is looking so far(from Serebii's pics). They put a lot of design into it.

Anyway, after my short time here, I have to go. I'll probably have to skim through a lot to catch up later.

BCVM22

On a semi related note to that picture, IGN itself has next to nothing on the games.

An American website has no reason to cover a Japanese release. They have nothing to gain by doing what Serebii and Pokebeach do and updating every little detail for a game that won't see release in their territory for months. That's the difference between a fansite and what is ostensibly a legitimate news site.

Status
Not open for further replies.