• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An American website has no reason to cover a Japanese release. They have nothing to gain by doing what Serebii and Pokebeach do and updating every little detail for a game that won't see release in their territory for months. That's the difference between a fansite and what is ostensibly a legitimate news site.

In other words, IGN doesn't care about Pokemon enough to give two shits.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Are berries used for anything important in these games other than hold items? Because you can grow them. Also, does anyone know if you can collect more than 4 berry planters? They only cover half the screen...

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Last edited:

redshift71388

Has any sugimori art been posted yet? If not then when will it be out?
I've been wondering too. I want to see the Johto Gym Leaders and Elite Four members. Only Bugsy's new art has been revealed, but that's been out since before the games were leaked.

Redcyndaquil

Fire Pokemon Trainer

Cobalt_Latios

An American website has no reason to cover a Japanese release. They have nothing to gain by doing what Serebii and Pokebeach do and updating every little detail for a game that won't see release in their territory for months. That's the difference between a fansite and what is ostensibly a legitimate news site.
Guess so. They'll get to it once it hits NA shores.

In other words, IGN doesn't care about Pokemon enough to give two shits.

In other words, you've missed the point completely. I'm not going to bother to explain it to you.
Allow me: they've done many Pokemon related articles there, the only difference being, they typically handle the stuff that's hit the NA shores, as opposed to fansites who typically cover this stuff when we get our hands on it. Basically.

When it comes time for HG/SS to release internationally, they'll cover it appropriately.
Exactly. That's when we get to antagonize them on giving the game such a bad score[/sarcasm].

I won vs. Red

here are the pics from Mt. Silver:
http://i30.*******.com/2ylmm34.jpg
Mt. Silver. Looks so different. It's a lot more... silvery. Haha! Oh... great, we have to deal with hail during that battle. Aw, christ...

I like how its all snowy instead of a giant black abyss
If you're referring to the mountain top, then yes, that's awesome.

Thanks for the picture coverage IcyKerpymon.

<C_L>

Status
Not open for further replies.