• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
Thats why I was asking, I knew there wasnt going to be a TM add on until the 5th Gen.

Im mostly worried about Aqua Jet and the punches.

I understand the Element Punches can be very helpful in the game and Aqua jet too. Since it goes first. That would be a good move to teach to say Vaporeon.

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
I don't know, hopefully Serebii will do so more clock tweaking and find out some more stuff today, I'm really excited about the Safari Zone though. :D
I wonder if Pal Park is the same as it was in DPPt?

I wonder how the Areas of the Safari Zone are like. And How exactly do you Custumize it. Ah So many questions so little answers. But I'm sure Serebii will not let us down.

Bardische

Elegance.
Battle Frontier = SAME AS PLATINUM
GTS = SAME AS PLATINUM
PAL PARK = MOST DEFINITELY THE SAME AS PLATINUM.

That's how lazy Nintendo is. But in fact, it actually made the game better. I dunno why, but it suddenly made me feel that Gold and Silver are obsolete now. And since you can play old music in HG/SS, Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the best games from Pokemon I have ever played. It made Gold and Silver better, and I think will replace Platinum, since it has it's own Frontier :D

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
GTS = SAME AS PLATINUM

That's how lazy Nintendo is. But in fact, it actually made the game better. I dunno why, but it suddenly made me feel that Gold and Silver are obsolete now. And since you can play old music in HG/SS, Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the best games from Pokemon I have ever played. It made Gold and Silver better, and I think will replace Platinum, since it has it's own Frontier :D

Contest fans will forever play Platinum! Lol

Anyway, I agree. with the music in, the originals are officially obsolette.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
GTS = SAME AS PLATINUM

Why do I feel that the BF was a last min idea?

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
The TM locations are so interesting!

Oh by the way... anyone knows if the shiny-checking of the Kanto and Honenn starters will be like the Johto ones? As in you can see if they're shiny before accepting them?

halloweenghost

GTS = SAME AS PLATINUM

to me GS was obsolete when they announced our old pokemon could not carry over to third gens

slowkingsley

Does anyone have a list of all the move tutors in the game?

All the move Tutors

Snore 32BP
Spite 40BP
Helping Hand 40BP
Synthesis 40BP
Magnet Rise 40BP
Last Resort 48BP
Swift 40BP
Uproar 48BP
String Shot 32BP
Tailwind 48BP
Gravity 32BP
Worry Seed 32BP
Magic Coat 32BP
Role Play 48BP
Heal Bell 48BP
Block 32BP

Mud-slap 32BP
Rollout 32Bp
Superpower 48BP
Iron Head 40BP
Aqua Tail 40BP
Gastro Acid 32BP
Endeavor 64BP
Outrage 48BP
Ancientpower 40BP
Signal Beam 40BP
Earth Power 40Bp
Gunk Shot 32BP
Twister 40BP
Seed Bomb 40BP
Iron Defense 40BP
Bounce 32BP
Heat Wave 48BP
Super Fang 40BP
Pain Split 64BP
Low Kick 32BP
Sky Attack 64BP

Dive 40BP
Fury Cutter 32BP
Icy Wind 48BP
Thunderpunch 64BP
Ice punch 64BP
Fire Punch 64BP
Ominous wind 48BP
Air Cutter 48BP
Zen Headbutt 64BP
Vacuum Wave 48BP
Trick 48BP
Knock Off 40BP
Bug Bite 32BP
Sucker Punch 40BP

So there are all the Platinum tutors plus 13 new ones.
Bug Bite, Sky Attack, Low Kick, Pain Split, Super Fang, Block, Heal Bell, Role Play, Magic Coat, Worry Seed, Gravity, Tailwind, String Shot. (Headbutt also in Ilex forest)

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
what city is the gts in i forgot and i dont have the games

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
The TM locations are so interesting!

Oh by the way... anyone knows if the shiny-checking of the Kanto and Honenn starters will be like the Johto ones? As in you can see if they're shiny before accepting them?

You actually can because you can see the Pokemon before chooseing.

Omnitheo

it's not about laziness, it's taking the existing game engine and features and adapting them to make a new game. it lets them cut the development time in half, and release 5 main series games a generation (as opposed to 3)

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
Status
Not open for further replies.