• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Seriously I want the rotom forms to have some kind of interaction. Like grass being mowed behind you, A water trail from the wash mashine, Air waves from the fan and that's all I can think of.

This isn't a discovery but something I've been seeing ever since Mow Rotom was revealed and now we can do it in-game

rotomoddish.png

Poor Oddish

Behold, a walking machine! Now we'll really mow mow fight the oddish!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
wow i can't believe that there are new places. I hope joe edits the page and shows what pokemon u fight there like in route 47 stuff like thta

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
This isn't a discovery but something I've been seeing ever since Mow Rotom was revealed and now we can do it in-game

rotomoddish.png

Poor Oddish

Ha! Thats very good!

On that note do i remember you saying that you can get items every now and again by talking to your partner Pokemon? or am i thinking wrongly?

Jigglypuff5000

Uh, why exactly did you skip Platinum?

Because I usually end up buying the 'Red' version, then the 'Blue' one later on, thus I don't see much point for the 'Yellow' version by the time it comes out. Can't help myself. xD

I only usually come here [on the forums] now for the next release of a new gen game [at least since after RS]. Guess I'm not a 'true' pokemon fan anymore...

Sushi Dragonfire

Feel the power
Seriously I want the rotom forms to have some kind of interaction. Like grass being mowed behind you, A water trail from the wash mashine, Air waves from the fan and that's all I can think of.

How about little scorch marks that follow heat rotom? Like sand footprints, but burn marks ^^

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Gold running only when its out because of his *** on fire would be the best easter egg in a Pokemon game since the truck in fr/lg.

That would really be so adorable! They should do the same things on other trainer's Pokemon or the same Trainers themselves too, and I will love Rotom forever. <3

Dj Travis

I still like my voltorb team better ^^
And yes, whoever finds him should get to have a custom avatar:
You found Lt. Surge! *Cue item-get fanfare*

But my Gastly team is protected against your voltorb team's Selfdestruct attacks ^^

Because I usually end up buying the 'Red' version, then the 'Blue' one later on, thus I don't see much point for the 'Yellow' version by the time it comes out. Can't help myself. xD

I only usually come here [on the forums] now for the next release of a new gen game [at least since after RS]. Guess I'm not a 'true' pokemon fan anymore...

I wouldn't say that. Between the end of December 2007 and October 2008, I was hardly on, then I was here for the Scramble challenge threads. Between March and July, I completely forgot about this forum, until the HG/SS discovery, so.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Anyone think that Suicune or Eusine could have the Enigma Crystal? wait.... Cerulean Cave seems a little crystalized, could it be hidden in there?

EUSINEEEE *O*
Then there'd be an event involving Steven and Eusine and people would make another shipping and F Wallace --;

Status
Not open for further replies.