• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
It is pretty cool. I go on runs each day so it'll be handy in training my Pokémon :)

that's cool.

I think this is overall of my ten years playing pokemon, the best remake ever. I can't wait to get it. I wish i could import but i dont have the money too. But least ur enjoying it joe ^_^

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Does anyone know if its possible for pokemon obtained using the pokewalker to be shiny?

Jigglypuff5000

I can see us now! Reports coming from Serebii forums and Pokebeach and other miscellaneous places we won't reveal are narrowing down traces and clues of the whereabouts of Lt. Surge. It all started off with a single Pikachu nicknamed in English lettering. Why the electric gym leader has gone missing in action is unknown and somewhere in Kanto and Johto he has yet to be seen and forevermore we'll link his location once we identify......(news broadcast gets taken off the air)

Heheh, someone's sig is gonna be hella long very soon [cos you'll need to make one for the crystal next probs]. xD

Brave Birdy

This has been brought up a few times, but I've never seen it answered so.... can anyone tell me if Teddiursa and Phanpy have their crystal locations or are they still only at Blackthorn?

.:Alex:.

Some experimenting with the GB Player:
- Some new themes are in. Mart and Cinnabar Island are definitely retro-fied.

- Not all music is 8-bit. For example, the wild battle music is 8-bit, but the "successful c apture" fanfare is not. But the victory music after that is.

GengarNightmare

Does anyone know if its possible for pokemon obtained using the pokewalker to be shiny?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't. It all has to do with their IVs and PID right? The question is whether it shows up shiny in the Pokewalker.

that's cool.

I think this is overall of my ten years playing pokemon, the best remake ever. I can't wait to get it. I wish i could import but i dont have the money too. But least ur enjoying it joe ^_^
I heard there are ways to cheat on the PokeWalker. Like using a fan and the propeller could be another beneficial use for gaining experience points. Also, lets narrow down places we never return too like Tin Tower and search for stuff there. Perhaps some clues could pop up?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
"Special" Overworlds

I don't get these. Most of them make sense, but the bulbasaur and the bannette seem to have no significance. Does anyone know what relevence a bulbasaur with smaller eyes and a bannette with a standing positon in addition to two walking poses has to HGSS.

Uh, this is the right thread for this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.