• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartie

What "encouters" did Serebii mean in his last post?

Rabidmunchlax

People found coding for special eggs if you have the right password but that depends on ID no.

Flaros

Guardian of Flame
I wonder the decoration item that mom buys is still the same?
But is the feature still there?

I haven't notice the feature. booting up the PC in your house seems to only activate the mail box.

Has a purpose for the accessories case been found yet?

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
All you people playing the Japanese Version.. do you miss being able to read what people are saying? Does it take away from it all?

Flaros

Guardian of Flame
All you people playing the Japanese Version.. do you miss being able to read what people are saying? Does it take away from it all?

not really, I just beat Crystal again a few weeks ago and I plan on beating it in japanese and english. gotta do it at least once with each starter =p

Some of the people playing it can speak japanese though. I can't understand very much though.

I'm really loving these new egg moves. Here's the incomplete list. I'll finish it later, I have to go to school XD

Agilitiy - Paras
Aroma Therapy - Cleffable
Assist - Chimchar,
Belly Drum - Magmar
Counter - Charmander, Croagunk, Snorlax, Lotad, Shieldon
Curse - Corsola, Geodude, Lileep, Anorith
Disable - Gastly
Encore - Ralts, Mankey, Poliwag
Extrasensory - Cyndaquil
Feather Dance - Torchic, Phanpy
Feint - Makuhita,
Flail - Pikachu
Follow Me - Riolu
Head Smash - Aron, Nosepass
Megahorn - Absol
Morning Sun - Growlithe, Ponyta
Muddy Water - Horsea, Omanyte
Mudshot - Trapinch, Sandshrew
Nasty Plot - Misdreavus, Cacnea
Night Slash - Shinx
Power Trick - Pineco, Machop
Switcheroo - Electrike
Weather Ball - Drifloon, Snorunt

Last edited:

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
The egg isn't there adn nor does there seem to be any way to evolve Eevee to her/his shinnoh evolutions besides trading.

Elgnit

It may have already been asked, but is there a way to access the Underground Paths in Kanto? I've seen videos of people getting into them by way of cheating, but is there a way to use them in the course of the game? It's been nagging at my thoughts why they'd put them in and make them all pretty if they wouldn't let us use them. XP

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
It may have already been asked, but is there a way to access the Underground Paths in Kanto? I've seen videos of people getting into them by way of cheating, but is there a way to use them in the course of the game? It's been nagging at my thoughts why they'd put them in and make them all pretty if they wouldn't let us use them. XP
Yeah the north south one opened but the east west is closed.

Elgnit

Yeah the north south one opened but the east west is closed.
Ah thanks man. I figured there must be a way. I'm still in shock and awe over the visuals of everything. Someone just needs to make a series of videos touring every town and place of interest.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
^True. But it was always legal to get one, just breed Onix and trade it right away w/ Metal Coat attached.

Anyways, does anybody of you know what moves the Steelix knows when you get it?

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
One of my guesses for moves is Iron tail.

GengarNightmare

^True. But it was always legal to get one, just breed Onix and trade it right away w/ Metal Coat attached.

Anyways, does anybody of you know what moves the Steelix knows when you get it?

Well, the only pokemon listed that has a special move is the Rhydon you get from Brock (Thunder Fang), so I guess the others don't have special moves? They all have hold items though. The Steelix holds a Soothe Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.