• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I already technically have free money for my copies of heartgold, soulsilver, and the strategy guide. I still have 28 dollars on my gift card from christmas, and I'm trading in 3 games so I should have around 50 dollars already covered. I just can't wait >.<

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
hi i wanted to ask a question. firstly i vejust returned back to serebii net after playin mw2, and wow are those really gen 5 pokemon? they look cool but the first one looks like shaymin sky form recyled! weird.

anyways back t the point:
my question is, what sites are there that allow u to preorder Pokemon Soul Silver with the nifty Lugia Figure? i need to know!

Tf5174

hi i wanted to ask a question. firstly i vejust returned back to serebii net after playin mw2, and wow are those really gen 5 pokemon? they look cool but the first one looks like shaymin sky form recyled! weird.

anyways back t the point:
my question is, what sites are there that allow u to preorder Pokemon Soul Silver with the nifty Lugia Figure? i need to know!

Amazon/Gamestop/E-Bay?
Those sites came to mind.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
ive never heard of gamestop, it seems famous. anywyas i looked on amazon.com and it has it yey! first i need to give my sister the money then she will get it.! thanx

Last edited:

Tf5174

ive never heard of gamestop, it seems famous. anywyas i looked on amazon.com and it has it yey! first i need to give my sister the money then she will get it.! thanx

My fault i thought you lived in the US.
Ur welcome anytime.

rocky505

I just found out that you can get one of the Arceus plates from the captain on the S.S. Aqua. I think it's the dragon or fire one.

El Deadlito

The Amis
Hello gentlemen.

Bit offtopic but
If you pre-order Soul Silver from gamestop, can they deliver it to Finland, I don't care if it has extra fee in it. I Went to USA few months ago and got American DSi, so I need US HGSS for me able to download events, stupid region lock :p. And EU HGSS Doesn't have slots, not that I would need them anyways.I need it for my birthday present to myself xD.
OFFTOPIC

I'm not going to fail this game. I got all ev training items, all tms all eggmoves and pokerus at my my cousins game, as I lost my own -.-. I'm going to get myself Scyther egg when I have beaten first gym, then I will proceed to EV it,then I will pwn. NOT. GOING.TO.FAIL. D**n whitney

El Deadlito

The Amis
yeah should be able to just get it imported from ebay

Errr..Yeah when it costs 10 dollars more :p, and I was talking about gamestop not ebay. But I guess it's all the same

EDIT: @Gamestop site I found that it's 24.99 to Finland so it's pretty same as with ebay, maybe lil more expensive.

Last edited:

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i wanted to ask:

If u preorder HG/SS from any shop online, will it defo come with the preorder figure? i mean on game(uk game shop) it has it but doesnt say u will get the figure. will i get it then? cause for platinum u could preorder it and they would give u the giratina figure so should i try there?

Roknar

But it's better than drinking alone
i wanted to ask:

If u preorder HG/SS from any shop online, will it defo come with the preorder figure? i mean on game(uk game shop) it has it but doesnt say u will get the figure. will i get it then? cause for platinum u could preorder it and they would give u the giratina figure so should i try there?

Just go to the store and ask the staff. I mean honestly it's not that hard.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
So, it seems that "Gary" remains as Blue just like the original games. I admit I was expecting Green because of FR/LG so this came as a small surprise. I don't really care though, both names are fair to me.

Roknar

So, it seems that "Gary" remains as Blue just like the original games. I admit I was expecting Green because of FR/LG so this came as a small surprise. I don't really care though, both names are fair to me.

Yes! I'm so happy they kept him as Blue. He's one of my favorite characters, and I would have been upset if he remained as Green.

Awesome.

I'm not particularly upset, but it would have made more sense if he remained as Green. That, along with the absence of Leaf, makes it look like the games are sequels to the original Red and Blue rather than FRLG.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Just go to the store and ask the staff. I mean honestly it's not that hard.

do u have to be so rude? and for ur information, i dont think there is such thing as amazon and ebay stores in real life, aprt from their online counterparts. and in game, they shoot a video 2 weeks before the release of the game.

if u could answer better, that would be helpful. all i want to know is if it doesnt state it do i still get it?

R_N

I just found out that you can get one of the Arceus plates from the captain on the S.S. Aqua. I think it's the dragon or fire one.

Some smogonites found that out a little while ago.
Every...week? you can talk to the captain, and he'll give you a plate. After giving all 16, he'll start handing out free nuggets.

Also weeee Blue. I'm glad they kept that in over Green.
I like the name a bit more.

Roknar

do u have to be so rude? and for ur information, i dont think there is such thing as amazon and ebay stores in real life, aprt from their online counterparts. and in game, they shoot a video 2 weeks before the release of the game.

if u could answer better, that would be helpful. all i want to know is if it doesnt state it do i still get it?

I didn't intend to be rude, I was trying to be realistic. If you can't find the information online, which you couldn't, I would suggest calling the store and asking someone on the staff.

I apologize for coming off as rude.

Ammako

Hello gentlemen.

Bit offtopic but
If you pre-order Soul Silver from gamestop, can they deliver it to Finland, I don't care if it has extra fee in it. I Went to USA few months ago and got American DSi, so I need US HGSS for me able to download events, stupid region lock :p. And EU HGSS Doesn't have slots, not that I would need them anyways.I need it for my birthday present to myself xD.
OFFTOPIC

I'm not going to fail this game. I got all ev training items, all tms all eggmoves and pokerus at my my cousins game, as I lost my own -.-. I'm going to get myself Scyther egg when I have beaten first gym, then I will proceed to EV it,then I will pwn. NOT. GOING.TO.FAIL. D**n whitney

There is no region lock, you'll be able to download events no matter where you live.

The American HGSS doesn't have slots either.

Lol, I was gonna say the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.