• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikoritalover16

Was looking through the Target and K-Mart ads from Sunday's paper. They've both got the figurines in-store, not sure about online. I don't even know if I'll pre-order or not; I'll hopefully get HG the day it comes out and play it all day. It will be a reward since I've got a violin solo competition the day before.

Defy gravity!
;152;

MyuuKitty

Candy Marie
hh2010.jpg

Last edited:

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
im so conflicted in which one to buy.. i had the hg jap version.. and loved their exclusives.. but i feel like i cant get the american version of it because it would be repetative..

plus.. i would like a different event in lugia.. since i did the Ho-oH journey. [yes i know you can do both, but 1 you have to wait till lv 70]

1337PokemonTrainer

Just think, the wait will be worth it! Don't let cheaters get you down!

Xx Flare xX

hh20102.jpg

ss2010.jpg

ss20102.jpg

You soo lucky! I don't like you now *gets jealous and stares at the letterbox praying the postman accidently drops someone elses HG copy into my place*

Can't wait till my copy comes in on the 26th:D Would probably be the last videogame I get for a looong time:(

Tf5174

Some gamestops are breaking street dates, i knew it would happen.

That gamestop worker was right about having the games on monday.

Last edited:

Tf5174

Where did you take those pictures at?

Status
Not open for further replies.