• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
if you guys don't stop thinking about it the waiting will be longer , believe me I know about this stuff.
You could write a dozen short stories in that time.. If you don't believe me ask Mur Lafferty.. It's not as hard as writing a novel in a month.. ask Nathan Lowell about that..

Or you could read a few books, or listen to a few.

I'd post links but I'd be spamming.. unless someone asks. I'd be promoting my own material on the sites I'd be linking.

Warshadow

I'm Not Trading
Just read a book or look forward to something thats going to happen in the same week, for me is the new chapters of Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach (no not Incarnate). I personally want to see how One Piece unfolds now due to the death of Ace.

But see how with just one post I made you forget about Pokemon!?!?! I know I did, at least until I started typing about it again, damn I want my games !!! T-T

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
It's so much harder for me to stop thinking bout them than it was platinum because The animal crossing forums weren't dead then and I posted on those so much it distracted me. Ugh it's all there fault >.<

Warshadow

I'm Not Trading
unless you hack your pokemon to know how to use dark void, but I think he wants him to learn dark pulse, or else I'm thinking wrong.

ForteAnly

Man the day is getting even closer for release day. Is anyone going to dedicate the day for playing HG/SS?

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91
Can't wait to get my hands on SoulSilver. Nostalgia is gonna overwhelm my senses.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Not only do i not know which version to get.. i dont even know which starter to get..

It sucks that all the starters are below OU, and for each type, grass, water, and fire.. there are better pokemon out there.. idk what to do... and which to pick.

any opinions or comments/

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Not only do i not know which version to get.. i dont even know which starter to get..

It sucks that all the starters are below OU, and for each type, grass, water, and fire.. there are better pokemon out there.. idk what to do... and which to pick.

any opinions or comments/

Well judging from your sig you already have HG so you might as well go with SS, they're pretty much the same game. And judging from your sig again you've already started with Cyndaquil so just choose between Totodile or Chickorita. I'm personally getting SS and starting with Totodile.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
makes it more fun if the starters are below OU anyway. OU is overrated UU owns. I'll tell you the worst thing about the wait is the bulbapedia main page they have a clock counting down the release by the second. which make me want to hit my head against a wall every second. So im avoid bulbapedia right now. :D

Well, after much debating with myself, I have now preordered HeartGold. Im paying it off until the release date, while my SoulSilver game is mine 100% now. So I guess I will have two pokewalker things when they are released.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
My day is totally dedicated to SS on its release day. I'm not doing anything else.

Only a day ?Im taking a week off work. thanks to sick leave. i have 4 weeks worth of paid time off stocked up, so i may take 2 weeks off(depends how absorbed i get) and use most of the money on rockstar and monster

aclover

VICTORiOUS
HOPEFULLY ill be getting HG and choosing chickorita. i want every event pokemon to complete the game! (arceus,pcp and jirachi)
hopefully ill be ging to the arceus event in nuneaton... (why couldnt they put a nearer one???)

marto_motoko

Steel Trainer
I'll be picking up Soul Silver and most likely start with Totodile.
I already have a great meganium running around my platinum, and Feraligatr is GORGEOUS in his spritework for Soul Silver. :3

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
^I know how beautiful is it although i would of preferred its second frame to be its first frame

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Only a day ?Im taking a week off work. thanks to sick leave. i have 4 weeks worth of paid time off stocked up, so i may take 2 weeks off(depends how absorbed i get) and use most of the money on rockstar and monster

Well I play pokemon a lot as it is so I'll be playing it a lot everyday but I just got Platinum so I'll be splitting my time playing both, but on release day I'll just be playing SS. It's going to be my main game so I'll probably play it a lot more than Platinum.

I also LOVE Feraligatrs sprite.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
I've play 428 hours on my platinum since December 18 last year I'm aiming for 450+ by the time I have SS which is 10 day 14 hours and 27 minutes from now. Counting much lol

Nice to see so many Feralgatr fans. Looks like alot of trainers are choosing him over icky Typhlosion which is good. But poor Meganium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.