• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveDratinis

Dragons galore!
i killed the first 2 with my giritina but my pidgeotto isnt doing so hot...

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
if Gengar's KO'ng Pidgeotto, ur doin sumtin wrong!

also shouldn't most of these 'My team atm, and i just beat so an so' be down in the recent happenings thread? or does it no longer exist?

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Anyone try the pokethlon?

C K P

Aww I didnt have the time to pick up a heart gold version today and now its too late, so im stuck here playing pearl lol

Cobalt_Latios

if Gengar's KO'ng Pidgeotto, ur doin sumtin wrong!

also shouldn't most of these 'My team atm, and i just beat so an so' be down in the recent happenings thread? or does it no longer exist?
It's there, I dunno what people are doing, but they should be posting in there.

In Goldenrod now... trying to figure out if the haircut brothers are still there. I want my Riolu's happiness to go up!! I want myself a Lucario to whoop Whitney!!!

C_L

KGB13

Man of Mystery
WOOOOOOT!!! After a half hour of headbutting trees in Azalea Town I finally found a Heracross for my team! It's a Male with Naive nature and Guts ability, I named him Brawly, I'm SOOO happy! Now I'm trading him over to Platinum for some quick training to catch up to the rest of my team.

I also did the PCP Event and named my Spikey-Eared Pichu "Nacho".

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
It's there, I dunno what people are doing, but they should be posting in there.

In Goldenrod now... trying to figure out if the haircut brothers are still there. I want my Riolu's happiness to go up!! I want myself a Lucario to whoop Whitney!!!

C_L

the hair bros are still their, I just got my Flaffy's hair done by the older one.

and time warping is the best way to guarentee you win the Bug catching contest, what you do is not set it to the day of the contest, but 11:58pm the night before the contest, I'm gonna test to see if it works with the Safari Zone too.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
If your facing Miltank, Mareep ought to already be a Flaffy.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
DS time warping is the best way to guarentee you win the Bug catching contest, what you do is not set it to the day of the contest, but 11:58pm the night before the contest, I'm gonna test to see if it works with the Safari Zone too.

and it helps with the rematch calls aswell.

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
Just beat the bug gym... Barely. I really need a roselia because oddish's speed is just too low for my team set up. Could anyone breed me one? (Not a budew) Sorry if I shouldn't be asking here, not asking for a trade or anything.

Cobalt_Latios

the hair bros are still their, I just got my Flaffy's hair done by the older one.
Where about's are they? They still in the Underground? Or have they taken up proper residence?

edit: decided to stop by the radio tower and check up on things. Tried my luck at the lottery... and won! Apparently my traded Riolu's last digit of the ID matched! I got an Ultra ball for that. Crazy...

C_L

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
they still reside in the underground, I think either Tuesday. Wednsday, or Thursday, I've been fidjiting with the DS's clock to much to know.

Draken

I went to the Pokéathlon Dome, Aften I beat Whitney.

Guys guys... I'm excited about the games too and I'm playing SoulSilver but, most of the stuff that has been posted in the last few pages either go in the Help Thread or in the Recent Happenings Thread.

Sorry for the minimod but, this is going way off...
Yeahh, I think we should listen to this guy. It's discussion, not "post every single detail of your gaming experience."

Overall, game quality seems great. Still a little disappointed in some things such as gym rosters and levels, but overall these games are almost as good as DPPt in my opinion. Definitely the right way to end the fourth generation.

K-B-K

It's so stupid that we have to wait two weeks longer. The only thing they need to do is change the game to PAL.

Cobalt_Latios

they still reside in the underground, I think either Tuesday. Wednsday, or Thursday, I've been fidjiting with the DS's clock to much to know.
Damn... I'd forgotten they were time specific. Geez, it's been too long.

C_L

Status
Not open for further replies.