• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
But Wallace from Emerald is not.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Ah, yeah thats right.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I'm using mine on Mewtwo. Then I'll get more from my pearl version. BTW, I made it to the pokemon league. I've decided to spend most of the rest of this week training my team to make them uber strong so that the elite four and champion Lance will have trouble with them.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I ignore her, unlike in the real world, and PKM394 a team barely in the 40's can beat the E4, just make sure you hit super effective, and have enought revives to revive 5 party members max after each battle. (I had 20 Revives, 23 Full restores, and a few ethers/soda pops)

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
ARGH! Jynx keeps putting my team to sleep with lovely kiss! And I'm pretty much out of money! I'm gonna lose, then raid my mom's cash collection.

Last edited:

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
We finally beat them, even Lance! Thanks for your help! I'm heading to Kanto right now!

Colli

I am thinking of importing the US version of the game to Holland, since the game isn't released here yet. Does anyone here know if that is going to result in problems here in Europe? Will the US version work right, even with events and connection speed?

Colli

I was reading about all the upcomming store events on serebii.net, and i was wondering something:

Are all the events for the Diamond / Pearl / Platinum games, and do i have to send the pokemon over to Heartgold / SoulSilver then? And will it stay like this for all upcomming events?

Why cant the event rewards be recieved on heartgold directly?

LimeStar

8 days until HG and SS release in Australia! Can't wait :)

I know! its gonna be greaaat :DDDDDDD
Pokewalkering with all my friends will be filling my schooldays from that day forward!

Razzer

Why? You'll have to ask nintendo for that, but you just can't get any wifi events for HG/SS right now.
And it won't be a problem to import HG/SS to Holland, everything will work perfectly! However, you can't recieve EU events, only USA events.

Last edited:

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
So it's day five of waiting for my copy of SoulSilver (via post), i really hope it comes today, gives me something to look forward too even though i'm not opening it until my birthday on sunday.

I'm that sad i've worked out my Team and everything in advance and written it all down :/.

Colli

Why? You'll have to ask nintendo for that, but you just can't get any wifi events for HG/SS right now.
And it won't be a problem to import HG/SS to Holland, everything will work perfectly! However, you can't recieve EU events, only USA events.

Yeah i figured that out part of the EU events out. That means i cant go to store events :(. Or can i go to store events with my european Pokemon Diamond, and trade the pokemon to the US HeartGold?

And will the US get all events that Europe will have? Or am i going to miss something with the US version?

Thanks for your reaction.

Razzer

Yeah i figured that out part of the EU events out. That means i cant go to store events :(. Or can i go to store events with my european Pokemon Diamond, and trade the pokemon to the US HeartGold?

And will the US get all events that Europe will have? Or am i going to miss something with the US version?

Thanks for your reaction.
The game has to be region compatible, e.g only EU games with EU events.
But is is possible to trade every pokemon to games from different regions.
(Otherwise something as the GTS wouldn't exist.)

And I guess the US will get the most interesting events, as Europe "doesn't really matter" if you know what I mean. ;)

Colli

And I guess the US will get the most interesting events, as Europe "doesn't really matter" if you know what I mean. ;)

Hehe yeah i know what you mean. I hope those interesting events will also take place on the WiFi, and not in some US store where i cant go ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.