• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Heroes Chapter Two: Villains( RP Thread)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
This post had been edited!

As Gaia mention he suddenly remember her lack of upper body clothing and he looked away, his face a bright shade. He peeked over see if she had on yet to see her clothes on yet and got a look at her underwear. The golden haired teen really quickly turned back around. He was getting increasing flustered he looked down at the rooftop.

"It's nice to be so free of clothes this way" she stated, Silver shyly didn’t turn "But only a bra is a bit too open"

“O-oh r-really” he stammered, he glanced over cautiously and breathe in relieved when he notices that she had her shirt on. This was another first experience not saying he didn’t like it, it just didn’t know how to respond. Silver blushing even darker as that thought came to mind. He was blushing more than he had in his entire seventeen years of life. How despite his internal nervousness and uneasiness he made a mental note, “She has a nice smile.”

"Shall we stay here and watch the moon rise? It's full moon today." He nodded as he tried to calm himself a bit. The sun vanished and the darkness spread across the skies. Silvery speckles filled the sky and while the luminescence of moon slowly ascended higher.

“That one” he pointed upwards, “Is called Orion it often notices by the three stars in a straight line called Orion’s belt.” He turned to Gaia and she was looking at him with those green eyes that seem brighter even while it was dark.

"Isn't the night sky beautifull?" The way she smiled at him when she said that made his heart beat slightly faster. His arms hugged his legs that were close to his chest tighter. His eyes didn’t leave hers at all.

“It is” he smiled softly back, “It’s a gorgeous...night.” His face was still red but it was nearly as bright as before. The hastened pace of his heart continue to beat steadily as he continued to look at her.

That guy he had talked to him telepathically said we were going somewhere. Gaia kindly helped them up as the reveal that the little redhead girl was Mars daughter as they were going to Sunnyshore. Gaia seem to be blushing as well as they walked toward the rest of the group.

“Sunnyshore... where is that exactly?” He wondered he didn’t know Sinnoh well he had actually very recently came here before the madness happen.

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"I know that its secure but its our only option and once I have some form of power back then we will fight them and I don't care if we have to kill innocent people. If they get in our way then we have to." Reteka replied looking around at everyone. So many budding romances it annoyed him. He then took a look at Ami who had jumped down and was staring at Mars.

"So you are my birth mummy?" The young girl asked.

With a sigh Reteka looked up at the night sky remembering the month leading up to the final battle when everything was so peaceful.

"Everyone we need to get a move on. Keep talk to the minimum so that we can avoid detection. We'll be stopping off at the battlefield from last year to get the formula and then we're going to go to Sunnyshore."

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"What I don't get" Gaia said confused "What's with the Formula? Tell me o great Reteka" She said sarcastically, "O I forgot to mention, how come you lost your powers?" Gaia said thoughtfully, "Wierd world, seems like there are 3 sides, Us, the Normal world, Team Darktwilight" She stated, she then looked beside her to Silver, to his Violet Eyes, "I would give my life for this" She said,

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"Just cos I don't have my powers doesn't mean I can't still kill Gaia so stop being a sarcastic little B*tch" Reteka said pulling out a knife and throwing it so it just missed Gaia.

"The formula was created by Team Dark Twilight and thats how Mar's got her powers. I am planning to use it to get my powers back." He said answering his question and then glaring at everyone else.

"If any of you agree with my plan and don't want to go to Hoenn then leave and make your own decisions. For now all I care about is getting my powers back and making sure my friends and family are safe."

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
That guy was rather intimidating, just by the sound of his voice and the angry glare in his eyes instantly Silver could tell this person had been through a lot. The aura he gave off was quite frightening... yet Silver move slight away from Gaia and closer to him. He believed Gaia called him, Reteka. A knife come soaring past and brown hair, green eyes girl. He didn’t like it at all, how aggressive he seemed even toward those that were supposedly his allies even in front of his daughter...

“Killing innocent people...” Maybe it was a naïve way of thinking but it didn’t seem right. He couldn’t even bring himself to kill the police officers that attempted to shoot him dead. “Why, I know it probably more work but why not just knock them out instead of killing them?” He intently looked into the guys eyes he wasn’t sure what to expect his body shivered slightly as he stood in front of him.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"Why, I know it probably more work but why not just knock them out instead of killing them?” Silver said to him.

"Oh so mister had his powers for a few months and has barely even fought a single battle or lost anyone who he cares about says that we shouldn't kill people?" Reteka said with a small laugh. "Here's something for you kid. Go lose someone you care about, almost die fight with your best friend. Be forced to make decisions that you shouldn't have to and then come back and tell me weather we should f*cking knock people out," He said again ignoring the fact that everyone was staring at him and the fact that Ami was tugging on his coat. "Like I said. you don't like my methods then f*ck off."

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
He looked down, Reteka was right. He didn’t understand, obviously everyone here had some kind of trauma but he didn’t. He never really had friends but he had his loving parents to somewhat make up for that. He saw death and sorrow around him but it was never him. Although it wasn’t him, he could still feel their pain and depression and he realized how painful life truly is. Even though he was being yelled at, through the angry that guy was obviously hurting inside.

“But... those people have relationships of their own: friends, parents, lover, children...” he pointed it out rather sadly, “Are you really okay with taking someone’s precious person for no reason?”

He looked back at him he light gripped the wound on his stomach with one arm. His body trembled the guy was truly frightening but he refuse to step back and be quiet bystander. He was the one that ask him to come and now he was tell him to leave...

“I know... I haven’t experience such overwhelming pain... I can’t even imagine it” he admitted. “But even so, killing innocent people that have nothing to do with us, just living a regular life... it’s just wrong.”

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
(OOC: This will be broadcasted on Radio so yeah maybe you guys will listen to it)

"Welcome Miss Scott to the press conference" an Old man in a suit introduced her as Miranda in a business attire went onto the stage.

"As you all know they has been a war going on between people with extra-ordinary powers and those of Team Darkness, we have confirmed that the team has in fact stopped operation at this area due to our efforts however we don't have current information on their whereabouts but we can say Sinnoh is safe and the other problem we have is this 'Heroes' as they like to call themselves as we know they are have caused more casualties then Team Darkness but just as much as their old operations, we have assured you, the people that what ever happens they will have leave the country in only 3 days and if not I will personally see to that they will, any questions?" Miranda stated.

"Miss Scott some rumors suggest that are part of them and that you have powers, what is your stance on this" a reporter asked as Miranda smiled. "I can confirm that I do have powers however I am not part of them and nor to I use the to kill or even use them, I can say that I am not working with those parties and I am part of the people" she answered.

"Some have suggest that you may run of presidency in your country, Hoenn can you confirm" another reporter asked. "Aren't I a bit too young but I am going to go to Hoenn to do others jobs I can say that is not out of the question but maybe in 20 years time".

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Mars looked at Reteka.

"I would never do that! EVER!" Mars said wipping tears from her eyes.

"I an no mother, nor am I evil get that threw you darn head!" Mars yelled. Mars could see it her passed coming back to her.

"Maybe she just a red head since since of the sun or her powers. I am not the mother Nadia is.... Not me, that's a lie... It has to be" Mars looked at Jeff looking for answers. This was a lie right.

"If I'm evil as you say then why am I here if I was evil wouldn't I attack you or have betrayed you already!!!!!!" Mars yelled tears still in her eyes she could see it herself and Reteka doing it. No it was a lie he was putting these pictures in her head.

The girl walked up to Mars, she looked like Mars when she was a child. But how did she know what she was like as a child all these pictures coming into her head.

"So you are my birth mummy?" The young girl asked.

"I I don't no..." Mars walked up to her and went eye level with her "You are so lovely but I wish I had an answer... You look like me when I was was a child." Tears still flowing down her eyes the girl ran and hugged Mars, Mars felt good this young girl. Was her daughter, yet what would Jeff think of her now.

Reteka began to talk about more stuff as the two still where hugging.

"Kill Innocent people." Mars thought in her head, and he called her the evil one.

Last edited:

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Jeff remained silent he knew that Ami was related to Mars because he battled TDT grunts there in an attempt to protect them both “I’m sorry Mars but it’s ture I maybe I should have told when you was Iron Island but I didn’t that was my fault I was worried about what you would do” he said “You may not be evil anymore but you were once yet your not anymore”

he then heard a nearby radio came on “great Miranda’s on the radio spouting her useal c*ap about us” he said after some time listening he then waited

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
When the knife approached, it cut some of her hair off, and then it hit the wall; "Yes, weapons. Every Idiot can win with weapons" She said, "But, if you do these things to your allies, then I'm out. Even infront of you're 2 years daughter, that was from Mars." She stated as she walked outside, "Doesn't matter if you kill me now or later Reteka, if somebody's wrong in this group, it's you" She said before she walked into the night sky,

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Mars hugged Ami for a very long time, Mars then stopped and turned to Reteka.

"Reteka.... What are you going to do? Are you going to take Ami away from me now? Or is she going to stay with us both? But Jeff..." Mars turned to Jeff and looked at him.

"I love you... I just don't want to leave Ami. Now that I know...." Mars looked at Ami who was near her leg looking at her.

Mars picked her up and held her like she was still a little baby.

"I did this the first day you where born in the hospital before we got split." Mars said closing her eyes she didn't no how she remembered it right now but she did.

"You are my princess Ami, born this day by me. You are my princess Ami, you will always be apart of me. " Mars opened her eyes to see Ami falling asleep. Mars looked at Jeff and smiled. She then turned to Reteka.

"Do you want her now?" Mars said not looking at him but at Ami, but she knew he knew that he knew she knew he was talking to him (LoL :p)

"But, if you do these things to your allies, then I'm out. Even infront of you're 2 years daughter, that was from Mars." She stated as she walked outside, "Doesn't matter if you kill me now or later Reteka, if somebody's wrong in this group, it's you" Gaia Said.

Mars looked at her and said "Your right but wrong in the same way. Reteka maybe wrong, wanting to kill for no reason. And yelling at Silver, But we have to be a team!" Mars tunred to Reteka "Don't you no your our leader you have to show teamwork! We can't kill people for the heck of it because they are in the way! But we shouldn't fight we need to stay a team to beat them." Mars turned to Gaia and she nodded a bit.

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"I'll go," Gaia stated, "If somebody wants to go too, you can come, just your decision." Gaia said as she looked at everyone's face one more time; Reteka looking mad, Naida looking at Ami, Mars looking at her with her red eyes, Jeff just looking like he always does, and Silver; with his Dark-Violet eyes, Gaia loved those eyes. "Goodbye' Gaia waved as she went outside into the cold night, but before the door was closed she turned around, "If somebody wants to know, I'll be at Iron Island, for the time being" She said as she started walking.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Jeff watched Gaia leave he knew what she said was right but he also knew she would do herself no good working alone esepcally now he remembered the radio broadcast and walked outside to release his anger “What right does she have to try and get rid of us when it’s thanks to us Dark Twlight do not have control over this country” he muttered “Miranda if I see you at Sunnyshore I’ll be held reposable for ending your life” he then walked back in

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
It seemed that everyone was agreeing with him but Reteka had yet to say anything. Gaia obvious fed up with the way he had treated her. She told them that she was leaving. Silver watched her as she went out the door, and the room was quiet. He turned back to scruffy black hair leader and looked down. “Thank you for inviting me...” he said showing his gratitude, “But I can’t do such a thing... too weak or naïve I don’t know... but I just can’t.” He didn’t mention know where to add it but he was also worried about Gaia... He knew it was always safer in numbers.

He turned walked toward Mars who was holding tight to a little girl of the same hair color. Kneeled and looked into her red eyes.

“I’m sorry, Miss Mars I’m going to have to hold off on that request to go to the beach but maybe next time. I’ll answer that question you ask me then too” He apologized with a bit of disappointment in his voice. “Take care but I’m not worry you have a nice... friend like Mister Jeff to watch over you.” He stood walked towards the door. “It was nice meeting you all and I wish you the best of luck. I’m sure... I’ll see you all again.”

With that last things said he made his exit out into the darken streets. He had a bit of problem though... which was Iron Island? As he looked around he couldn’t see anyone under the light illumination of the full moon. His nighttime vision wasn’t all great but he believed to see a figure quite some in the distance. He dashed toward that direction leaving behind his new friends.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Gaia looked up to the sky, and sighed. "Was it really the right decision?" Gaia thought, "No way! I've been almost dead 3 times, 3!" she then sat down on a rock, "Killing innocent people, seriously! It's already wrong that we are killing," She sighed again, "Reteka only think about himself," She then stood up and heard some noise, she quickly turned around and expanded her muscles, "Who's there?" When Gaia saw it's Silver, her muscles quickly turned normal, she hugged Silver and began to cry;
"I don't want this" She said while crying "This is to much!"

(OOC; I have to go inactive now, InnerFlame will take over my character for the time being)

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
OOC : ( I can finally post!)

It had been long, very long. The door of her cell-thing was open, but...Katelin never went out. a piece of metal was cut out from the door and made into 2 Model Giratinas and somehow, painted. Katelin sat there, the two models in her hands as tears starting dripping down her face.

"Hes gone..." Katelin wiped the tears off her face.

"Some one killed him...but who could be so evil...?" Katelin slumped down onto the bed, falling asleep as her tears covered her face...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Naida had watched the entire scene from a set distance. She had yet to have a child of her own, but with how Reteka was, it was hard for her to accept him as the way he was. She sighed softly and sat down as she half-listened to them talking. Not really paying attention, she dazed off as she thought up of how her child would look like and if it was a boy or girl. She started fantasizing about her child and how it would act. She fantasized it being a normal child and not like how she was.

(OOC: I'll be gone till Friday, if need be, You may bunny my character. But, don't go overboard with bunnying my character.)

(OOC Side note - I've noticed how inactive I have been in the RPG, I hope I'm not being an inconvenience to you.)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
(I'm back somebody missed me? Likely not >_>)

"I present you......Iron Island" Gaia said to Silver with a smile when they landed on Iron Island. "Follow me please!" She said as she started walking to a nearby cottage, "Not really big, but I lived here for like 4 months" She stated as she opened the door, make yourself at home, I'll have to change some clothes first," She smiled as she said it. She then went to the bedroom to change, she later came back in a Short Blue top and a Small White Skirt. "Shall we go Silver?" She said, "The night is always young!" She said happily as she walked outside, to the beach. She laid down on still somewhat warm sand, "You know Silver, you're one of the few I can actually trust" She said with a softer voice then normal, as they talked they slowly got closer to each other, when about to kiss. Gaia suddenly felt a immense Cold she looked to her arms and saw they were frozen. "What the?" Gaia could say before being knocked out,

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Ms. Scott, two on Iron Island, alert...caution" a radio transmission ended as Miranda cocked a smile. "Well the hunt has begun and I hope for their sake that I don't find them". Miranda landed on Iron Island and laughed "3...2...1 time to die" she said very coldly as she ran up and found Gaia and the boy she knew.

"Well I need to think of a plan" Miranda thought as she froze their arms together and legs. "Well look what we have here, so close yet you can't move, I told you all to leave" Miranda sternly said as she flicked her hair.

"Got them, two of them captured too easy, I will interview them let me finish off" Miranda said as she switched off her radio. "Well goodnight" Miranda said knocking them both out easily. Different agents to what they faced came and took the two young powerful people both knocked out as Miranda jumped on the plane.

After an hour or so Miranda locked them up in a special interview room and woke them up . "Well hello there" she said walking both of them "Good mourning, how was the sleep"